Im very new at posting so i'll give it my best shot. My husband and I are traveling to italy from new jersey in May flying into Rome. We will be staying in Positano first 5 nights and then onto Rome for the last 4 days. So getting to Positano from Rome airport is the challenge. I have been told repeatedly that the train goes to naples and it's a very unsafe train station..this is causing me much stress. Does anyone have any suggestions ?
TRIAN TRAVEL TO POSITANO ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy trip questions
- 2 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 4 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 5 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 6 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 7 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 8 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 9 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 10 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 11 Suggestion for travel memories
- 12 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 13 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 14 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 15 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 16 Budget family trip to Europe
- 17 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 18 Pyrenees logistics
- 19 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 20 Italy
- 21 Azores
- 22 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 23 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 24 Driving in Italy
- 25 Andalucia by car or train???? please help