Im very new at posting so i'll give it my best shot. My husband and I are traveling to italy from new jersey in May flying into Rome. We will be staying in Positano first 5 nights and then onto Rome for the last 4 days. So getting to Positano from Rome airport is the challenge. I have been told repeatedly that the train goes to naples and it's a very unsafe train station..this is causing me much stress. Does anyone have any suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노속임수＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라⊃인터넷바카라추천
- 2 우리카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카지노´인터넷카지노
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 6 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Beaune France
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Firt time VISA applicant
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 advance tickets?
- 16 38 Days in Paris
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 A week in Paris
- 19 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 23 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 24 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017