Im very new at posting so i'll give it my best shot. My husband and I are traveling to italy from new jersey in May flying into Rome. We will be staying in Positano first 5 nights and then onto Rome for the last 4 days. So getting to Positano from Rome airport is the challenge. I have been told repeatedly that the train goes to naples and it's a very unsafe train station..this is causing me much stress. Does anyone have any suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Croatia
- 2 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 3 Amsterdam in August
- 4 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 5 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 6 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 7 Duttfrisuren. Straighten your face visually
- 8 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 9 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 10 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 11 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 12 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 13 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 14 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 15 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 16 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 17 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Istanbul
- 20 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 21 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 22 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 23 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 24 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 25 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk