Im very new at posting so i'll give it my best shot. My husband and I are traveling to italy from new jersey in May flying into Rome. We will be staying in Positano first 5 nights and then onto Rome for the last 4 days. So getting to Positano from Rome airport is the challenge. I have been told repeatedly that the train goes to naples and it's a very unsafe train station..this is causing me much stress. Does anyone have any suggestions ?
TRIAN TRAVEL TO POSITANO ?
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 4 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 5 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 6 Nice
- 7 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 8 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 9 trip
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 France: CDG to Beaune
- 14 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 15 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 16 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 17 semi escorted tours
- 18 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 19 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 20 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 23 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 24 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 25 jungfraujoch mid june