Im very new at posting so i'll give it my best shot. My husband and I are traveling to italy from new jersey in May flying into Rome. We will be staying in Positano first 5 nights and then onto Rome for the last 4 days. So getting to Positano from Rome airport is the challenge. I have been told repeatedly that the train goes to naples and it's a very unsafe train station..this is causing me much stress. Does anyone have any suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary help please
- 2 May get together in Paris
- 3 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 4 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 5 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 6 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 9 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 12 Canal du Midi
- 13 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 16 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Perugia
- 19 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 20 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 21 Praiano
- 22 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 25 St Denis Cathedral