Im very new at posting so i'll give it my best shot. My husband and I are traveling to italy from new jersey in May flying into Rome. We will be staying in Positano first 5 nights and then onto Rome for the last 4 days. So getting to Positano from Rome airport is the challenge. I have been told repeatedly that the train goes to naples and it's a very unsafe train station..this is causing me much stress. Does anyone have any suggestions ?
TRIAN TRAVEL TO POSITANO ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 2 12 days The Hague, Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris Itinerary Advice
- 3 Positano - lodging recommendations
- 4 Lucerne day trips
- 5 First time in Italy: Rome, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast 10 days
- 6 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 7 Ireland Itinerary
- 8 Fiction - Historic or otherwise - set in Scotland
- 9 "Travel On the Absinthe Trail in France and Switzerland"...
- 10 Late night train from Prague
- 11 Hotel Rules in Europe?? Help!!
- 12 Swiss Passes
- 13 Paris Apartment Rental Legal or Not
- 14 Moscow
- 15 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 16 How many days good enough for Switzerland
- 17 Toulouse, Sarlat environs, Paris itinerary
- 18 one way ticket from budapest to prague
- 19 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 20 Euros to pay for a villa
- 21 Taking the Scenic Route from Florence to Montepulciano
- 22 PORTOFINO to CINQUE TERRE
- 23 Best train/car combination to get from Rome to Siena
- 24 Rome Itinerary Critique
- 25 Should I buy a Roma Pass?