Im very new at posting so i'll give it my best shot. My husband and I are traveling to italy from new jersey in May flying into Rome. We will be staying in Positano first 5 nights and then onto Rome for the last 4 days. So getting to Positano from Rome airport is the challenge. I have been told repeatedly that the train goes to naples and it's a very unsafe train station..this is causing me much stress. Does anyone have any suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Iceland early december visit
- 5 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 6 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 Italy Car Scam
- 12 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 13 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 14 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 15 Barcelona alternative
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Frankfurt to UK
- 18 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 19 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 20 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 21 God Save the Queen?
- 22 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 23 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 24 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 25 9 Days in Spain