Im very new at posting so i'll give it my best shot. My husband and I are traveling to italy from new jersey in May flying into Rome. We will be staying in Positano first 5 nights and then onto Rome for the last 4 days. So getting to Positano from Rome airport is the challenge. I have been told repeatedly that the train goes to naples and it's a very unsafe train station..this is causing me much stress. Does anyone have any suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland in 7 days.
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 7 LIsbon
- 8 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Luggage Storage
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 18 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Back from Paris
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Summer Travel order