Im very new at posting so i'll give it my best shot. My husband and I are traveling to italy from new jersey in May flying into Rome. We will be staying in Positano first 5 nights and then onto Rome for the last 4 days. So getting to Positano from Rome airport is the challenge. I have been told repeatedly that the train goes to naples and it's a very unsafe train station..this is causing me much stress. Does anyone have any suggestions ?
TRIAN TRAVEL TO POSITANO ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 2 Cosmos Tour - 9 days Prague, Vienna & Budapest
- 3 Sevilla- Triana Restaurant Recommendation
- 4 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 5 Suggestions needed for time in Florence
- 6 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 splitting time between Barcelona and Seville for Semana Santa
- 9 Noordam transatlantic
- 10 Outdoor Adventures in Sicily in late July/early August?
- 11 Solo train travel in Germany
- 12 Pompeii train to Naples
- 13 greece hotels
- 14 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 18 Has anyone visited Marburg, Germany?
- 19 Short Corsica trip in/out of Ajaccio - itinerary musts?
- 20 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 21 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 22 Train Routing
- 23 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 24 Day trips from Sorrento
- 25 Train From Paris to Beaune