Thanks for this info. if anyone knows. Will be coming by train to Florence from Venice to pick up a rental car on Oct. 14th. Wondering if one station is closer to the airport than another. It looks like most of the rental car offices are only at the airport in the Florence area. Will be driving to Gaiole in Tuscany from there. Thanks for any information on this.
trentailia train station florence, Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Travel
- 2 Venice in Jan
- 3 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 4 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 7 Southern France
- 8 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 9 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 10 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 11 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 14 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Public transport from Ostuni
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Itinerary Questions
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 21 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 22 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 23 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 24 A full week in The Netherlands
- 25 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany