So I've done a little homework and I'm stuck. I understand Trenitalia site does not accept CC from US. I've tried the tricks in the forum and no luck. Basically we got all excited because we could take advantage of the meno 30% as we are booking in advance. So the following three options are:
Book with Raileurope and pay a little more, like 40 dollars difference not counting the discount which doesn't pertain to us anyway.
Wait until we get there. It will be June 4th, I'm a little concerned with availability during this time. We are traveling Rome to Venice, Venice to Milan.
I want to just use Raileurope and be done with it. Any thoughts ? thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374ACEめ《강남풀사롱》↔《강남풀싸롱》↗강예빈팀장↔
- 2 강남매직미러풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 7 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 8 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 9 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 10 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 13 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 14 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 15 travel around Spain
- 16 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 17 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 18 Restaurants
- 19 Bursa/Iznik
- 20 Confused on which train pass
- 21 Best of Norway
- 22 Brussels, Belgium
- 23 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 24 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 25 Milan to Chamonix by bus