So I've done a little homework and I'm stuck. I understand Trenitalia site does not accept CC from US. I've tried the tricks in the forum and no luck. Basically we got all excited because we could take advantage of the meno 30% as we are booking in advance. So the following three options are:
Book with Raileurope and pay a little more, like 40 dollars difference not counting the discount which doesn't pertain to us anyway.
Wait until we get there. It will be June 4th, I'm a little concerned with availability during this time. We are traveling Rome to Venice, Venice to Milan.
I want to just use Raileurope and be done with it. Any thoughts ? thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 3 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 4 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 5 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 6 Revised itinerary for italy
- 7 Bernina Express mid-March
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Flamenco in October
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 4 days itinerary for France
- 20 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 21 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily