So I've done a little homework and I'm stuck. I understand Trenitalia site does not accept CC from US. I've tried the tricks in the forum and no luck. Basically we got all excited because we could take advantage of the meno 30% as we are booking in advance. So the following three options are:
Book with Raileurope and pay a little more, like 40 dollars difference not counting the discount which doesn't pertain to us anyway.
Wait until we get there. It will be June 4th, I'm a little concerned with availability during this time. We are traveling Rome to Venice, Venice to Milan.
I want to just use Raileurope and be done with it. Any thoughts ? thanks...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 4 auto europa or auto europe?
- 5 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 6 Venice/Mestre
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 car insurance italy
- 9 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 10 8 Days in Spain
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 14 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 17 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Paris to Italy
- 20 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 24 Amsterdam
- 25 travel to prague, vienna and munich