Booking train to Florence from Rome for tomorrow.
Before I book it, doe anyone know why the Italo fast train would be considerably less expensive than the Trenitalia fast train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milos beach stay
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 3 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 7 Whistle stop family road trip
- 8 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 9 Tourist Perspective On Croatia
- 10 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 11 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 12 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 13 Appenzell in December?
- 14 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 15 Sao Vicente Hike on Madeira
- 16 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 17 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 18 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 19 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 22 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 25 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise