Here is a useful list of safety tips when travelling on trains (courtesy of Trenitalia and Italian Railway Police):
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 2 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 3 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 4 Appenzell in December?
- 5 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 6 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 7 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 8 Iceland in January/February
- 9 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 10 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 13 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 14 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 15 WWI Battlefields
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 18 Visiting Zurich
- 19 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 20 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 21 Paris to Bordeaux
- 22 Iceland 3 day layover
- 23 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 24 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 25 Train travel