Here is a useful list of safety tips when travelling on trains (courtesy of Trenitalia and Italian Railway Police):
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 3 Romania - Beautiful Place
- 4 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 5 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 6 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 7 Affordable French language course in France?
- 8 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 9 Budapest on a budget
- 10 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 11 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 12 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 13 Italy in October
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 16 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 17 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 18 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 21 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 22 Beaches in Southern France
- 23 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 24 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 25 What Greek islands should I visit