Ok, I know that the system resets for travel dates after the 2nd Sat of June...I've been checking the Trenitalia website daily for our train schedule, and even up until this evening nothing had been listed yet. However, I just checked now...and not only is it listed, but all economy fares (for more than 1 person) is showing sold out!!??
We need to go from Florence to Naples on June 27th early, then Naples to Reggio Calabria much later in the evening that same day (crazy, I know...). We are 2 adults and 2 children. When I put in 1 adult, I get a fare of 29 euros, but once I increase it it goes up dramatically. So for a family of 4 it's 202 Euros (there's actually a cheaper train but it's too late for us). So, my question is....do you think it's really possible that all those fares are already sold out? If so should I bite the bullet and pay the 202 (ouch!!)..or is the system still resetting and if I check religiously then better prices may reveal themselves???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVAST@ Installation renewal CONTACT☎18006817208 AVAST@Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 3 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 4 Driving through Paris
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 Bruges
- 7 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 8 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 14 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 15 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 16 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 19 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 22 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 25 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald