Ok, I know that the system resets for travel dates after the 2nd Sat of June...I've been checking the Trenitalia website daily for our train schedule, and even up until this evening nothing had been listed yet. However, I just checked now...and not only is it listed, but all economy fares (for more than 1 person) is showing sold out!!??
We need to go from Florence to Naples on June 27th early, then Naples to Reggio Calabria much later in the evening that same day (crazy, I know...). We are 2 adults and 2 children. When I put in 1 adult, I get a fare of 29 euros, but once I increase it it goes up dramatically. So for a family of 4 it's 202 Euros (there's actually a cheaper train but it's too late for us). So, my question is....do you think it's really possible that all those fares are already sold out? If so should I bite the bullet and pay the 202 (ouch!!)..or is the system still resetting and if I check religiously then better prices may reveal themselves???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 International Flight Question
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 13 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Budapest in December 2017
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Dijon in December!
- 23 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking