Ok, I know that the system resets for travel dates after the 2nd Sat of June...I've been checking the Trenitalia website daily for our train schedule, and even up until this evening nothing had been listed yet. However, I just checked now...and not only is it listed, but all economy fares (for more than 1 person) is showing sold out!!??
We need to go from Florence to Naples on June 27th early, then Naples to Reggio Calabria much later in the evening that same day (crazy, I know...). We are 2 adults and 2 children. When I put in 1 adult, I get a fare of 29 euros, but once I increase it it goes up dramatically. So for a family of 4 it's 202 Euros (there's actually a cheaper train but it's too late for us). So, my question is....do you think it's really possible that all those fares are already sold out? If so should I bite the bullet and pay the 202 (ouch!!)..or is the system still resetting and if I check religiously then better prices may reveal themselves???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 UK in May and June
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 7 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 8 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 11 Globus Iberian Tour
- 12 Spain: train/rental car help
- 13 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 14 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 15 Budapest Card
- 16 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 17 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 18 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 21 Bath/Cotswolds
- 22 Shorts in South of France?
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 25 base for Andalucia