Ok, I know that the system resets for travel dates after the 2nd Sat of June...I've been checking the Trenitalia website daily for our train schedule, and even up until this evening nothing had been listed yet. However, I just checked now...and not only is it listed, but all economy fares (for more than 1 person) is showing sold out!!??
We need to go from Florence to Naples on June 27th early, then Naples to Reggio Calabria much later in the evening that same day (crazy, I know...). We are 2 adults and 2 children. When I put in 1 adult, I get a fare of 29 euros, but once I increase it it goes up dramatically. So for a family of 4 it's 202 Euros (there's actually a cheaper train but it's too late for us). So, my question is....do you think it's really possible that all those fares are already sold out? If so should I bite the bullet and pay the 202 (ouch!!)..or is the system still resetting and if I check religiously then better prices may reveal themselves???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 Campervan in Croatia
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 18 Cell Phone Question
- 19 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich