I have bought a few train tickets on the trenitalia site for a trip in May. I've gotten confirmation emails with PNR codes as well as a PDF file with what looks to be a printable ticket. Do I also need to bring a receipt or invoice? I don't seem to have either a receipt or invoice unless that is the same thing as my PDF ticket.
I am hoping to make sure I am doing this correctly before I buy more tickets online!
Do I need to do anything with these tickets before boarding the trains?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 3 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Biarritz family holiday
- 8 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 9 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 10 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 14 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 15 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 19 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 20 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 Towersey, London