I purchased tickets in advance of our travel to Italy in September, and wanted to see where my seats are on the train but can't seem to find a seating chart online......
I am on a train from Roma Termini to Firenze SMN, Firenze SMN to Napoli Centrale, and from Napoli Centrale to Roma Termini.
Any help you could provide would be great, thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 3 Cordoba Overnight?
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 6 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 9 Sintra
- 10 Scotland Trip Report
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 13 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 16 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 17 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 18 Kayaking in Avignon
- 19 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 20 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 21 4 days in Provence in early June
- 22 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 25 France Itinerary Advice