I've tried on 3 separate occasions, over the past 2 weeks, to sign up on their site and get a password so I can order train tickets in advance....no return email with the all important password has shown up. I've heard nothing.....the clock's ticking, the trip's getting closer, and while I know I can make reservations IN Italy, I really wanted to try the ticketless option where possible; and get rezzies in advance without standing in lines, etc.
Just curious if anyone else has had problems recently, or am I the only "lucky" one?
Trenitalia password problems
- 1 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 2 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 3 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 4 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 5 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 6 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 7 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 8 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 9 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 10 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 11 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 13 Climbing Snowdon
- 14 Zee Best
- 15 river cruise choice
- 16 pier in Copenhagen
- 17 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 18 Rome apartment
- 19 Paros or Naxos?
- 20 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 21 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 22 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 23 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 24 Istanbul Hotels
- 25 Prague Hotels -Old Town