I was able to purchase E9 one-wat tickets between Venice and Florence through Trenitalia's latest MIni fare promotion. I'd like to do the same thing between Rome and Venice but unfortunately am having no such luck for the date I need. I understand the concept of the Mini fare, but would like to know if Trenitalia makes additional Minis available if they see they still have plenty of seats available for particular routes as the date of departure approaches?
I have travelled by train throughout Italy but never before using a Mini fare ticket.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 11 First time in Bulgaria
- 12 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Alps Drive
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 19 Paris cooking classes
- 20 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
Trenitalia - MIni Fares - Released at certain dates/times - demand/lack of?