I was able to purchase E9 one-wat tickets between Venice and Florence through Trenitalia's latest MIni fare promotion. I'd like to do the same thing between Rome and Venice but unfortunately am having no such luck for the date I need. I understand the concept of the Mini fare, but would like to know if Trenitalia makes additional Minis available if they see they still have plenty of seats available for particular routes as the date of departure approaches?
I have travelled by train throughout Italy but never before using a Mini fare ticket.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weekend from cologne germany
- 2 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 5 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 Where to eat in Rome?
- 9 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 10 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 11 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 12 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Positano or Sorrento?
- 15 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 16 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 19 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 20 Last minute trip to Capri
- 21 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 22 AMS Car Rental
- 23 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 24 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 25 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
Trenitalia - MIni Fares - Released at certain dates/times - demand/lack of?