I was able to purchase E9 one-wat tickets between Venice and Florence through Trenitalia's latest MIni fare promotion. I'd like to do the same thing between Rome and Venice but unfortunately am having no such luck for the date I need. I understand the concept of the Mini fare, but would like to know if Trenitalia makes additional Minis available if they see they still have plenty of seats available for particular routes as the date of departure approaches?
I have travelled by train throughout Italy but never before using a Mini fare ticket.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 3 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 4 Renting a car in Greece
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 7 renting a car in greece
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 12 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 13 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 14 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 15 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 16 retruning to US with souveniers
- 17 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 18 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 19 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 23 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Help on ancient history route
Trenitalia - MIni Fares - Released at certain dates/times - demand/lack of?