I was able to purchase E9 one-wat tickets between Venice and Florence through Trenitalia's latest MIni fare promotion. I'd like to do the same thing between Rome and Venice but unfortunately am having no such luck for the date I need. I understand the concept of the Mini fare, but would like to know if Trenitalia makes additional Minis available if they see they still have plenty of seats available for particular routes as the date of departure approaches?
I have travelled by train throughout Italy but never before using a Mini fare ticket.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 2 Trip suggestion
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 8 Dijon in December!
- 9 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Summer Travel order
- 18 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 19 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 20 Swiss Travel Pass
- 21 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Another tipping question: concierges
- 24 24 hours in Zurich
- 25 One day on the Amalfi coast
Trenitalia - MIni Fares - Released at certain dates/times - demand/lack of?