Trenitalia announces TODAY that its "MINI" advance purchase promotional fares can be had for as little as 9 Euros on just about any of its fast trains in national service: Frecciarossa, Frecciargento, Frecciabianca, Intercity, Intercity Night and Espresso!
Where BEFORE today, the 9 Euro fare was offered only on the route between Milan and Venice (on the Frecciabianca trains), it's now been extended SYSTEMWIDE.
Excluded, as always, are the unreserved regionale trains.
"MINI" fares continue to have the same restrictions and limitations as before.
This means that the "MINI" discount can now be as much as 90% on the longest routes!
Read the press release in English:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 5 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 Now to Madrid
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 3 days solo in London
- 10 Chania
- 11 Edinbrugh
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 14 Hotels in Turin
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 Studying art in English in venice
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 20 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 21 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 22 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 Day hikes in Switzerland