Trenitalia announces TODAY that its "MINI" advance purchase promotional fares can be had for as little as 9 Euros on just about any of its fast trains in national service: Frecciarossa, Frecciargento, Frecciabianca, Intercity, Intercity Night and Espresso!
Where BEFORE today, the 9 Euro fare was offered only on the route between Milan and Venice (on the Frecciabianca trains), it's now been extended SYSTEMWIDE.
Excluded, as always, are the unreserved regionale trains.
"MINI" fares continue to have the same restrictions and limitations as before.
This means that the "MINI" discount can now be as much as 90% on the longest routes!
Read the press release in English:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 barcelona neighborhood
- 2 Budapest language lessons
- 3 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 Alsace to Austria?
- 6 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 7 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Private Guide in Lyon
- 11 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 14 Budapest Card
- 15 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 16 base for Andalucia
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?