Trenitalia announces TODAY that its "MINI" advance purchase promotional fares can be had for as little as 9 Euros on just about any of its fast trains in national service: Frecciarossa, Frecciargento, Frecciabianca, Intercity, Intercity Night and Espresso!
Where BEFORE today, the 9 Euro fare was offered only on the route between Milan and Venice (on the Frecciabianca trains), it's now been extended SYSTEMWIDE.
Excluded, as always, are the unreserved regionale trains.
"MINI" fares continue to have the same restrictions and limitations as before.
This means that the "MINI" discount can now be as much as 90% on the longest routes!
Read the press release in English:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tattoos in Italy
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 4 Another Question re Scotland
- 5 Place to stay
- 6 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 2 weeks from southern italy
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 24 credit and debit cards
- 25 Where to stay in Umbria