Trenitalia announces TODAY that its "MINI" advance purchase promotional fares can be had for as little as 9 Euros on just about any of its fast trains in national service: Frecciarossa, Frecciargento, Frecciabianca, Intercity, Intercity Night and Espresso!
Where BEFORE today, the 9 Euro fare was offered only on the route between Milan and Venice (on the Frecciabianca trains), it's now been extended SYSTEMWIDE.
Excluded, as always, are the unreserved regionale trains.
"MINI" fares continue to have the same restrictions and limitations as before.
This means that the "MINI" discount can now be as much as 90% on the longest routes!
Read the press release in English:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro
- 2 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 3 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 4 A few days outside Rome
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 7 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 8 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 9 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 14 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 getting to CDG
- 18 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 19 Cambrils
- 20 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 CDG airport and connection time
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs