Trenitalia announces TODAY that its "MINI" advance purchase promotional fares can be had for as little as 9 Euros on just about any of its fast trains in national service: Frecciarossa, Frecciargento, Frecciabianca, Intercity, Intercity Night and Espresso!
Where BEFORE today, the 9 Euro fare was offered only on the route between Milan and Venice (on the Frecciabianca trains), it's now been extended SYSTEMWIDE.
Excluded, as always, are the unreserved regionale trains.
"MINI" fares continue to have the same restrictions and limitations as before.
This means that the "MINI" discount can now be as much as 90% on the longest routes!
Read the press release in English:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Report
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 9 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 10 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 11 How the kids age calculated
- 12 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 13 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 14 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 15 Firt time VISA applicant
- 16 Uffizi Phone Number
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Aix Provence
- 20 Sintra
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Marseille vs. Genoa