Trenitalia announces TODAY that its "MINI" advance purchase promotional fares can be had for as little as 9 Euros on just about any of its fast trains in national service: Frecciarossa, Frecciargento, Frecciabianca, Intercity, Intercity Night and Espresso!
Where BEFORE today, the 9 Euro fare was offered only on the route between Milan and Venice (on the Frecciabianca trains), it's now been extended SYSTEMWIDE.
Excluded, as always, are the unreserved regionale trains.
"MINI" fares continue to have the same restrictions and limitations as before.
This means that the "MINI" discount can now be as much as 90% on the longest routes!
Read the press release in English:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노＼気→ SSK68。CoM ←気＼【슈퍼카지노강원랜드카지노】
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 4 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 5 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 6 Italy bus or train
- 7 Undisclsoed location
- 8 Need help with my itinerary
- 9 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 12 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 13 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 14 Chamonix to Paris
- 15 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 16 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 19 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 20 Paris in September
- 21 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 14 days end to end London Heathrow