I went to the trenitalia site to grab 9 Euro fares for Venezia to Domodossola on June2... every time I go to purchase it says "Sorry your time has expired" or something like that. Am I doing something wrong???? I registered and signed in first but don't know what else to do... I can't type any faster! Thanks for your help!
Trenitalia HELP PLEASE!
- 1 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 2 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 3 Paros or Naxos?
- 4 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 5 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 6 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 7 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 8 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 9 Istanbul Hotels
- 10 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 11 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 12 General questions about Sicily
- 13 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 14 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 15 Zee Best
- 16 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 17 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 18 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 19 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 20 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 21 What to Give to Host Family
- 22 Rome apartment
- 23 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 24 Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
- 25 Rome stay - Flaminio P. del Popolo or P. del Colosseo?