I went to the trenitalia site to grab 9 Euro fares for Venezia to Domodossola on June2... every time I go to purchase it says "Sorry your time has expired" or something like that. Am I doing something wrong???? I registered and signed in first but don't know what else to do... I can't type any faster! Thanks for your help!
Trenitalia HELP PLEASE!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 2 Scotland
- 3 Estonia Amber
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 8 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 9 Reims for a day
- 10 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 11 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 17 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 21 Vienna highlights
- 22 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 23 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 24 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside