I went to the trenitalia site to grab 9 Euro fares for Venezia to Domodossola on June2... every time I go to purchase it says "Sorry your time has expired" or something like that. Am I doing something wrong???? I registered and signed in first but don't know what else to do... I can't type any faster! Thanks for your help!
Trenitalia HELP PLEASE!
- 1 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 2 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 3 Moving to Spain
- 4 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 5 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 6 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 7 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 8 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 9 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 10 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 11 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 12 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 13 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 14 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 17 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 18 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 19 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 20 Prague Itinerary
- 21 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Home base in Provence in July
- 24 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 25 Formal Tours of the Marais paris