Last week (24-25/07/2012) I travelled on the Trenitalia Euronight service 220 from Venice to Paris GDL. It arrived more than 3 hours late and I missed my Eurostar and domestic transfers. I am now trying to get an email from Trenitalia stating this train was late so that I can claim on my insurance. I have phoned Trenitalia and they tell me that they cannot do this! Does anyone know how I can get proof that this train was late?
Trenitalia delayed trains
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 3 I Need To Vent!
- 4 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 5 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 6 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 7 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 8 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 9 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 12 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 13 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 14 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 15 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 16 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 17 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 18 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 19 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 20 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 21 Last monte Paris apartment
- 22 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 25 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?