Trenitalia communicates that some Frecciarossa/Frecciargento schedules for trains departing from Turin-Milan-Verona-Bologna have been brought FORWARD by a few minutes, BEGINNING ON DECEMBER 9. Consequently,
VERIFY THE ACTUAL TRAIN DEPARTURE TIMES ONLINE FOR YOUR TRAVEL DATES, and do not rely on the times shown on your travel documents which you printed off the Trenitalia website if you purchased the ticket on or before November 28.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 2 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 3 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 4 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Tegnerlunden or Birger Jarl?
- 6 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 7 Drive or train Austria
- 8 Santorini for three nights
- 9 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 10 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 11 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 14 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 15 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 16 St Moritz hiking
- 17 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 18 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 19 Getting to Giverny
- 20 Toledo or Segovia
- 21 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 22 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 23 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 24 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 25 Italy train travel question
Trenitalia Changes Departure TImes of Certain Fast Trains eff. Dec. 9