Trenitalia communicates that some Frecciarossa/Frecciargento schedules for trains departing from Turin-Milan-Verona-Bologna have been brought FORWARD by a few minutes, BEGINNING ON DECEMBER 9. Consequently,
VERIFY THE ACTUAL TRAIN DEPARTURE TIMES ONLINE FOR YOUR TRAVEL DATES, and do not rely on the times shown on your travel documents which you printed off the Trenitalia website if you purchased the ticket on or before November 28.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 Itinerary help...
- 4 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 5 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 6 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 7 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 8 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 9 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 10 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 11 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 12 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 13 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 A week in Paris
- 18 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 19 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 2 week itinery
- 22 Is it still fun to visit Paris?
- 23 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 24 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 25 Feedback on Proposed Itinerary
Trenitalia Changes Departure TImes of Certain Fast Trains eff. Dec. 9