Trenitalia communicates that some Frecciarossa/Frecciargento schedules for trains departing from Turin-Milan-Verona-Bologna have been brought FORWARD by a few minutes, BEGINNING ON DECEMBER 9. Consequently,
VERIFY THE ACTUAL TRAIN DEPARTURE TIMES ONLINE FOR YOUR TRAVEL DATES, and do not rely on the times shown on your travel documents which you printed off the Trenitalia website if you purchased the ticket on or before November 28.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 2 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 3 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 4 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 5 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 6 Travel WiFi - France
- 7 Naples or Genoa
- 8 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 9 Our European adventures
- 10 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 11 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 12 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 15 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 16 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 17 Planning Advice!
- 18 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 19 Greece in 15 Days
- 20 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 21 Help with itinerary
- 22 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 23 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 24 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 25 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
Trenitalia Changes Departure TImes of Certain Fast Trains eff. Dec. 9