Trenitalia communicates that some Frecciarossa/Frecciargento schedules for trains departing from Turin-Milan-Verona-Bologna have been brought FORWARD by a few minutes, BEGINNING ON DECEMBER 9. Consequently,
VERIFY THE ACTUAL TRAIN DEPARTURE TIMES ONLINE FOR YOUR TRAVEL DATES, and do not rely on the times shown on your travel documents which you printed off the Trenitalia website if you purchased the ticket on or before November 28.
Trenitalia Changes Departure TImes of Certain Fast Trains eff. Dec. 9
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 3 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 italy
- 6 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 7 Side trip from Geneva
- 8 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 9 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 10 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 11 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 12 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 22 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 23 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 24 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 25 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?