Trenitalia communicates that some Frecciarossa/Frecciargento schedules for trains departing from Turin-Milan-Verona-Bologna have been brought FORWARD by a few minutes, BEGINNING ON DECEMBER 9. Consequently,
VERIFY THE ACTUAL TRAIN DEPARTURE TIMES ONLINE FOR YOUR TRAVEL DATES, and do not rely on the times shown on your travel documents which you printed off the Trenitalia website if you purchased the ticket on or before November 28.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 3 Dolomites October 14-18
- 4 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 5 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 6 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/gavali-advance-review/
- 7 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 8 Seville Itinerary
- 9 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 11 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 12 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 13 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 14 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 15 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 16 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 17 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 18 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 19 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 20 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 21 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 22 Italy by car
- 23 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 24 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 25 T Mobile Does it Again
Trenitalia Changes Departure TImes of Certain Fast Trains eff. Dec. 9