I've tried maaaaany times to purchase a ticket for the overnight train from Venice to Vienna for January 20th...The train I'd like to take departs around 9 PM from Venice Santa Lucia and arrives 8 AM at Wien Westbhf. A couple of weeks ago Trenitalia uploaded the new schedule and timetable, so I figured I would finally be able to purchase a ticket for January...
Turns out I can't....The problem is that it won't let me buy it. I can't get the website to show me the prices: for every fare type I select (adult, child, smart, etc) it shows Price = $0 or not available, so I can't possibly proceed with the transaction...
Have you had this problem before? How did you end up buying your tickets?
Trenitalia: booking Venice-Vienna overnight train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 Pyrenees logistics
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 5 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 6 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 7 Italy
- 8 Driving in Italy
- 9 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 10 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 11 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 12 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 13 Taormina to Palermo
- 14 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 15 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 16 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 17 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 18 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 19 caroline_venezia
- 20 Taormina Sicily
- 21 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 22 Italy dolomites
- 23 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 24 Suggestion for travel memories
- 25 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg