I've tried maaaaany times to purchase a ticket for the overnight train from Venice to Vienna for January 20th...The train I'd like to take departs around 9 PM from Venice Santa Lucia and arrives 8 AM at Wien Westbhf. A couple of weeks ago Trenitalia uploaded the new schedule and timetable, so I figured I would finally be able to purchase a ticket for January...
Turns out I can't....The problem is that it won't let me buy it. I can't get the website to show me the prices: for every fare type I select (adult, child, smart, etc) it shows Price = $0 or not available, so I can't possibly proceed with the transaction...
Have you had this problem before? How did you end up buying your tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days in France and Italy
- 2 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 3 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 4 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 quickest way to Prague
- 11 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 12 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 13 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 14 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 23 Train / Calabria
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants