I've tried maaaaany times to purchase a ticket for the overnight train from Venice to Vienna for January 20th...The train I'd like to take departs around 9 PM from Venice Santa Lucia and arrives 8 AM at Wien Westbhf. A couple of weeks ago Trenitalia uploaded the new schedule and timetable, so I figured I would finally be able to purchase a ticket for January...
Turns out I can't....The problem is that it won't let me buy it. I can't get the website to show me the prices: for every fare type I select (adult, child, smart, etc) it shows Price = $0 or not available, so I can't possibly proceed with the transaction...
Have you had this problem before? How did you end up buying your tickets?
Trenitalia: booking Venice-Vienna overnight train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 2 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 3 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 4 Paris in black and white
- 5 10 days to Explore Europe
- 6 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 7 Looking for advice about travel insurance
- 8 plug adapters ITALY
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Transfer Milan airport
- 11 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 12 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 13 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 14 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 15 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 16 London for Free
- 17 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 18 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 19 Day Trips from Nice
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 22 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 23 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 24 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal