I've tried maaaaany times to purchase a ticket for the overnight train from Venice to Vienna for January 20th...The train I'd like to take departs around 9 PM from Venice Santa Lucia and arrives 8 AM at Wien Westbhf. A couple of weeks ago Trenitalia uploaded the new schedule and timetable, so I figured I would finally be able to purchase a ticket for January...
Turns out I can't....The problem is that it won't let me buy it. I can't get the website to show me the prices: for every fare type I select (adult, child, smart, etc) it shows Price = $0 or not available, so I can't possibly proceed with the transaction...
Have you had this problem before? How did you end up buying your tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 2 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 3 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 4 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 5 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 6 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 7 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 8 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 9 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 10 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 11 Trip report European honeymoon
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 13 London restaurant suggestions
- 14 Soccer Game in Portugal?
- 15 Sentimental Journey
- 16 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 17 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 18 Trip to Italy: Venice, Tuscany, Rome, Positano
- 19 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 20 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 21 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 22 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 23 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 24 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 25 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights