I've tried maaaaany times to purchase a ticket for the overnight train from Venice to Vienna for January 20th...The train I'd like to take departs around 9 PM from Venice Santa Lucia and arrives 8 AM at Wien Westbhf. A couple of weeks ago Trenitalia uploaded the new schedule and timetable, so I figured I would finally be able to purchase a ticket for January...
Turns out I can't....The problem is that it won't let me buy it. I can't get the website to show me the prices: for every fare type I select (adult, child, smart, etc) it shows Price = $0 or not available, so I can't possibly proceed with the transaction...
Have you had this problem before? How did you end up buying your tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 2 River Boat Cruise
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 6 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 7 Sliema, Malta
- 8 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 9 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 10 Sachsenhausen?
- 11 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 14 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 15 Rome to Portofino -
- 16 Sim Card
- 17 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 18 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 19 12 Days in Italy
- 20 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 21 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 22 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 23 student in denmark
- 24 Poland in September
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam