I've tried maaaaany times to purchase a ticket for the overnight train from Venice to Vienna for January 20th...The train I'd like to take departs around 9 PM from Venice Santa Lucia and arrives 8 AM at Wien Westbhf. A couple of weeks ago Trenitalia uploaded the new schedule and timetable, so I figured I would finally be able to purchase a ticket for January...
Turns out I can't....The problem is that it won't let me buy it. I can't get the website to show me the prices: for every fare type I select (adult, child, smart, etc) it shows Price = $0 or not available, so I can't possibly proceed with the transaction...
Have you had this problem before? How did you end up buying your tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 driving from prague to salzburg
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 We're here!
- 10 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 16 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 19 Germany train help!
- 20 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 21 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Acorn TV
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?