I've tried maaaaany times to purchase a ticket for the overnight train from Venice to Vienna for January 20th...The train I'd like to take departs around 9 PM from Venice Santa Lucia and arrives 8 AM at Wien Westbhf. A couple of weeks ago Trenitalia uploaded the new schedule and timetable, so I figured I would finally be able to purchase a ticket for January...
Turns out I can't....The problem is that it won't let me buy it. I can't get the website to show me the prices: for every fare type I select (adult, child, smart, etc) it shows Price = $0 or not available, so I can't possibly proceed with the transaction...
Have you had this problem before? How did you end up buying your tickets?
Trenitalia: booking Venice-Vienna overnight train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping for a Chanel handbag
- 2 going to italy
- 3 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 4 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 7 Stay away from EF Tours
- 8 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 9 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 12 Italy things to do?
- 13 Getting cash in Spain
- 14 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 15 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 18 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 19 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 20 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 21 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 A town in France for a month
- 24 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 25 Saint Malo or Dinan?