I've tried maaaaany times to purchase a ticket for the overnight train from Venice to Vienna for January 20th...The train I'd like to take departs around 9 PM from Venice Santa Lucia and arrives 8 AM at Wien Westbhf. A couple of weeks ago Trenitalia uploaded the new schedule and timetable, so I figured I would finally be able to purchase a ticket for January...
Turns out I can't....The problem is that it won't let me buy it. I can't get the website to show me the prices: for every fare type I select (adult, child, smart, etc) it shows Price = $0 or not available, so I can't possibly proceed with the transaction...
Have you had this problem before? How did you end up buying your tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 2 weeks Europe trip
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 Transportation
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 4 days in Provence in early June
- 16 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 17 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 20 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 21 France Itinerary Advice
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?