I've tried maaaaany times to purchase a ticket for the overnight train from Venice to Vienna for January 20th...The train I'd like to take departs around 9 PM from Venice Santa Lucia and arrives 8 AM at Wien Westbhf. A couple of weeks ago Trenitalia uploaded the new schedule and timetable, so I figured I would finally be able to purchase a ticket for January...
Turns out I can't....The problem is that it won't let me buy it. I can't get the website to show me the prices: for every fare type I select (adult, child, smart, etc) it shows Price = $0 or not available, so I can't possibly proceed with the transaction...
Have you had this problem before? How did you end up buying your tickets?
Trenitalia: booking Venice-Vienna overnight train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice Video about Poland
- 2 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 6 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 10 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 13 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 14 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 9 days in turkey
- 23 Burg Eltz
- 24 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 25 Germany-berlin marathon