I've tried maaaaany times to purchase a ticket for the overnight train from Venice to Vienna for January 20th...The train I'd like to take departs around 9 PM from Venice Santa Lucia and arrives 8 AM at Wien Westbhf. A couple of weeks ago Trenitalia uploaded the new schedule and timetable, so I figured I would finally be able to purchase a ticket for January...
Turns out I can't....The problem is that it won't let me buy it. I can't get the website to show me the prices: for every fare type I select (adult, child, smart, etc) it shows Price = $0 or not available, so I can't possibly proceed with the transaction...
Have you had this problem before? How did you end up buying your tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vigo Spain????
- 2 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 3 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 4 Visiting Zurich
- 5 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 6 Paris in August
- 7 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 8 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 9 Christmas in Spain
- 10 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 11 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 12 Train travel to and from Paris
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Zadar or Sibenik
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 18 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 19 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 20 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 21 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 22 Driving in Italy
- 23 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 24 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 25 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time