I've tried maaaaany times to purchase a ticket for the overnight train from Venice to Vienna for January 20th...The train I'd like to take departs around 9 PM from Venice Santa Lucia and arrives 8 AM at Wien Westbhf. A couple of weeks ago Trenitalia uploaded the new schedule and timetable, so I figured I would finally be able to purchase a ticket for January...
Turns out I can't....The problem is that it won't let me buy it. I can't get the website to show me the prices: for every fare type I select (adult, child, smart, etc) it shows Price = $0 or not available, so I can't possibly proceed with the transaction...
Have you had this problem before? How did you end up buying your tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 2 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 3 Day trip from Paris to Normandy Beaches-is it doable?
- 4 Bacharach 'live'. Alt Haus closed... Where should we eat?
- 5 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 6 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 7 Trying to get from Dijon to Amsterdam
- 8 My 3 days in Venice
- 9 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 10 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 11 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 12 Southern France Dec 23-Jan 2
- 13 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 14 I forgot my international driver permit
- 15 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 16 Barcelona completely overrated
- 17 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 18 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 19 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 20 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 21 Holland Itinerary
- 22 Car Trawler
- 23 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 24 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 25 weather/ flowers in bloom for a duoro river cruise in March or April