Anyone know of any trendy/boutique style hotels in Ljubljana? Thanks!
Trendy/boutique hotels in Ljubljana?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 Calling Jamikins
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 8 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 9 tour guides in rome
- 10 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 11 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 12 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 13 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 14 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 15 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 16 Petrin Hill and Prague Castle
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 22 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 23 10 Hours in Brussels
- 24 Local Tour in Provence?
- 25 Planning a trip to Eastern Europe, could use your help.