We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Paris apartment choices?
- 5 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 8 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 9 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 10 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 11 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 12 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 13 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 14 Olive Oil
- 15 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 16 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 17 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 21 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 22 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Dresden- tea towel
- 25 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?