We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 British drivers
- 2 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 Prague Main Train Station
- 5 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 6 Spain Travel
- 7 Venice in Jan
- 8 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 9 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 18 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Public transport from Ostuni
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Itinerary Questions
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 25 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?