We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 2 St Germain
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 5 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 6 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 11 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 12 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 13 Rome Areas to stay
- 14 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 15 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 19 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 20 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 21 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 22 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 23 When to go to Sicily
- 24 Wengen to Torino?
- 25 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?