We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 6 River cruises
- 7 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 8 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 17 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 18 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Belgium
- 25 Navigo Decouverte