We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels that we found special
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 4 Too many Trip Reports
- 5 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 6 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 8 Great London Bars with a view
- 9 Art in Paris
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 12 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 13 Rental car while in Ireland
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 Reykjavik hotels
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 24 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 25 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?