We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 2 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 3 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 4 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 5 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 6 Day on the Rhine
- 7 12-14 day Europe vacation
- 8 Macarons!
- 9 Split to Venice. Help!
- 10 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 11 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 12 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 13 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 14 ideas for Portugal please
- 15 Bus ride to Positano
- 16 2 Days in Brussels
- 17 French rental car advice needed
- 18 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 19 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 20 Apartment rental in Dublin
- 21 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 22 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 23 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 24 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 25 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa