We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 2 First ever europe trip
- 3 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 4 Using Obb website
- 5 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 6 A guide to Madrid
- 7 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 8 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 9 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 10 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 11 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 12 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 13 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 14 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 15 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 16 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Help me with this trip
- 19 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 20 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 21 Prague to Venice?? Best way?
- 22 Input on Switzerland Plus itinerary for August - September
- 23 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 24 Germany for 3 weeks
- 25 rail pass