We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 3 Italian Lakes gardens
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Greek islands from Turkey
- 7 First time traveler to Ireland
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Dresden Train Station
- 13 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 14 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Novels set in Greece
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 22 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 23 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?