We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 American Express
- 4 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 14 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 19 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 20 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?