We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 2 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 3 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 4 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 5 Traveling in France by train
- 6 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 7 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 8 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 9 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Sicily - not a trip report
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 16 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 17 Fashion for larger man?
- 18 car rental advice in Portugal
- 19 Fjords, How To?
- 20 Duoro river cruises
- 21 What to wear
- 22 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 23 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions