We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 4 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 London 2nd time around
- 10 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 11 Traveling in France by train
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 17 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 20 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 21 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 22 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Sicily - not a trip report