We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 9 days in turkey
- 13 Burg Eltz
- 14 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 15 Germany-berlin marathon
- 16 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 17 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 20 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 itinerary help
- 23 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 24 Nice Video about Poland
- 25 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!