We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 8 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 nearby cities to london
- 15 London hotel
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 21 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 22 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 23 Where to stay in Rome
- 24 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish