We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds first time
- 2 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 3 Cornwall or Paris?
- 4 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 5 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 6 Latest Itinerary
- 7 Bella to Rome
- 8 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 9 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 10 Transportation options from Granada Airport to the Alhambra.
- 11 Two Month Europe Trip
- 12 The east coast of Italy
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 What will happen to my ff trip to Italy if Lufthansa strikes?
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 17 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 So… anyone shop in BOLOGNA recently?
- 20 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 21 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 22 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 23 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 24 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 25 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings