We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 2 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 5 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 6 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 7 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 8 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 9 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 10 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 11 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 12 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 13 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 14 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 15 10 days in England
- 16 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 17 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 18 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 22 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 23 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 24 Drawing courses in Paris
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...