We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 2 Our first trip to Europe
- 3 Booking Engines You trust?
- 4 German Wings
- 5 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 6 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 9 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 10 Using Obb website
- 11 Sea side in Italy
- 12 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 13 Milan underground
- 14 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 15 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 16 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 17 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 18 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 19 Budapest Favorites
- 20 Northern Italy Agriturismo, Activities, Cooking School
- 21 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 22 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 23 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 24 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 25 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )