We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 2 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 3 Paris November 2014
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 7 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 8 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 SIM card for eastern europe
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 15 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 16 Lofoten ferry
- 17 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 18 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 21 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 22 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 25 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?