We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 2 Is Venice really dirty?
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 5 Authentic czech food
- 6 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 7 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 8 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 9 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 10 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 11 Kimhe--flamenco
- 12 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 13 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Christmas in London
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 25 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin