We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 2 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 3 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 4 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 5 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 6 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 9 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 10 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 11 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 12 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 13 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 14 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 15 Madrid apartment input, please
- 16 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 17 December honeymoon in Europe
- 18 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 19 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 20 How long in Venice?
- 21 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 22 staying a month or so in each place
- 23 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 24 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 25 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?