We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Internet or travel agent?
- 2 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 3 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 4 Paris and where else?
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 10 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 11 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 12 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 13 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 14 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 15 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 16 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 23 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 24 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 25 Raining in rome