We are traveling to the UK in September and after a week in London we will be heading north to Scotland and returning to London. We plan on doing some hiking (walking) on our trip. Because we can’t carry on our on trekking poles nor will they fit in a checked bag, I would like to know where in London I can buy some. There are some here in the States that collapse down small enough for a check bag, but there are very expensive, around $125 a pair. I was thinking I could buy some in London for less and then just give them away before we return home.
Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in late November/early December
- 2 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 3 buying souviners and art
- 4 Train tickets France and Spain
- 5 Positano in high season???
- 6 Italy food budget
- 7 Napoli logistics
- 8 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 9 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 10 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 11 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 12 Scandinavian Tour
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 15 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 18 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 19 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 20 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 21 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 22 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 23 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 24 Travel services for Spain
- 25 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?