I'll be spending 5 days in Lisbon in September with day trips to Sintra, Batalha / Tomar / Alcobaca. I typically like going to supermarkets to purchase local treats to bring back for family and friends. I would love to hear your recommendations and suggestions. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Treats to bring back from Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 2 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 3 Train from Sarlat
- 4 Trains
- 5 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 6 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 7 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 8 Naples vs Sorrento
- 9 Cinque Terre trails
- 10 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 11 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 12 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Paris Bastille Day
- 15 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 16 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 17 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 18 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 19 Liverpool to London
- 20 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 21 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 22 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 23 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 24 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 25 car rental agency