I'll be spending 5 days in Lisbon in September with day trips to Sintra, Batalha / Tomar / Alcobaca. I typically like going to supermarkets to purchase local treats to bring back for family and friends. I would love to hear your recommendations and suggestions. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Treats to bring back from Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 2 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 3 Estonia Amber
- 4 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 7 Italy
- 8 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 11 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 12 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 16 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 17 UK for 12 days !
- 18 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 21 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 24 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 25 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice