I'll be spending 5 days in Lisbon in September with day trips to Sintra, Batalha / Tomar / Alcobaca. I typically like going to supermarkets to purchase local treats to bring back for family and friends. I would love to hear your recommendations and suggestions. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Treats to bring back from Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now for the Venice hotel
- 2 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 3 2 different itineraries
- 4 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 5 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 6 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 7 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 8 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 9 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 10 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 11 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 12 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 13 Things to do in/around Milan
- 14 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 16 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 17 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 18 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 21 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 22 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 25 South of Switzerland