This is the annual opportunity to score some fabulous discounts. It's early this year: April 30, May 1, and May 2. Best selection Friday, best prices in the last few hours Sunday. Exhibit Hall at the Marin Civic Center, just off 101. If you're coming for the sale, email me and maybe we can meet up. (No, this is NOT an ad. I have no affiliation with TravelSmith.)
TravelSmith Warehouse Sale!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Question on France travel
- 3 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 4 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 Italy and Croatia
- 7 St Germain
- 8 Autumn in Paris
- 9 Where to go in France mid July?
- 10 trip to norway
- 11 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 12 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 13 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 14 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 15 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 16 Cruise the River Shannon
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 Food tours in Rome?
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Rome Food Tour
- 21 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 22 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 23 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 24 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 25 Help with England/Wales tour