This is the annual opportunity to score some fabulous discounts. It's early this year: April 30, May 1, and May 2. Best selection Friday, best prices in the last few hours Sunday. Exhibit Hall at the Marin Civic Center, just off 101. If you're coming for the sale, email me and maybe we can meet up. (No, this is NOT an ad. I have no affiliation with TravelSmith.)
TravelSmith Warehouse Sale!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 UK for 12 days !
- 7 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 9 days in turkey
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 20 Nice Video about Poland
- 21 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 22 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 23 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 24 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 25 Estonia Amber