This is the annual opportunity to score some fabulous discounts. It's early this year: April 30, May 1, and May 2. Best selection Friday, best prices in the last few hours Sunday. Exhibit Hall at the Marin Civic Center, just off 101. If you're coming for the sale, email me and maybe we can meet up. (No, this is NOT an ad. I have no affiliation with TravelSmith.)
TravelSmith Warehouse Sale!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 3 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 4 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 5 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 6 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 7 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 8 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 9 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 10 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 13 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 14 Scotland day tour
- 15 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 18 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 19 International driving permit required in France?
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 Tour Company in Russia
- 22 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 23 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 Please help us maximize our time in each European city