This is the annual opportunity to score some fabulous discounts. It's early this year: April 30, May 1, and May 2. Best selection Friday, best prices in the last few hours Sunday. Exhibit Hall at the Marin Civic Center, just off 101. If you're coming for the sale, email me and maybe we can meet up. (No, this is NOT an ad. I have no affiliation with TravelSmith.)
TravelSmith Warehouse Sale!
- 1 East coast trains
- 2 Suggestions for France Italy
- 3 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 4 Foggia Day Trip
- 5 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 6 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 7 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 8 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 11 15 days in Central Europe
- 12 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 13 Car hire across borders
- 14 Bank of England Museum
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 17 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 18 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 19 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 20 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 21 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 22 Which tour company would be best?
- 23 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 24 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 25 Musée Marmottan - anything there?