I have a 2 week holiday planning in Spain. I will be spending approx. 5 days in Madrid, 4 in Seville and 5 in Barcelona. We will be sightseeing everyday and there will be these daytrips:
from Madrid - Toledo and Segovia.
from Seville - Granada (maybe a stayover)
from Barcelona - Cadaques and maybe Sitges.
Would renting(and driving) a mid size automatic be convenient and cheaper? Or would you recommend using public transport. How comfortable/reliable/convenient is public transport in Spain? I do have my 1 year old with me.
What are some good places to rent a car. I do have this link for one:
Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia Spain
- 2 Germany-Car or Train
- 3 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 4 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 5 Whistle stop family road trip
- 6 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 9 Scotland itinerary advice
- 10 The DCC scam is spreading
- 11 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 Porto in January
- 14 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 15 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 16 Rome Water Shortage
- 17 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 18 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 19 Lake Como,Italy
- 20 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 21 Help with tips in UK
- 22 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 23 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Schengen question....confirmation needed