I have a 2 week holiday planning in Spain. I will be spending approx. 5 days in Madrid, 4 in Seville and 5 in Barcelona. We will be sightseeing everyday and there will be these daytrips:
from Madrid - Toledo and Segovia.
from Seville - Granada (maybe a stayover)
from Barcelona - Cadaques and maybe Sitges.
Would renting(and driving) a mid size automatic be convenient and cheaper? Or would you recommend using public transport. How comfortable/reliable/convenient is public transport in Spain? I do have my 1 year old with me.
What are some good places to rent a car. I do have this link for one:
Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Travelling within Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 2 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 3 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Foie gras, redux
- 6 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 7 italy
- 8 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 9 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 10 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 11 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 12 What to wear
- 13 What still confounds you about travel?
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 16 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 17 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 18 Pronunciation
- 19 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 20 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 21 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 24 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 25 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?