I have a 2 week holiday planning in Spain. I will be spending approx. 5 days in Madrid, 4 in Seville and 5 in Barcelona. We will be sightseeing everyday and there will be these daytrips:
from Madrid - Toledo and Segovia.
from Seville - Granada (maybe a stayover)
from Barcelona - Cadaques and maybe Sitges.
Would renting(and driving) a mid size automatic be convenient and cheaper? Or would you recommend using public transport. How comfortable/reliable/convenient is public transport in Spain? I do have my 1 year old with me.
What are some good places to rent a car. I do have this link for one:
Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 2 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 3 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 4 Rome -- The next time around
- 5 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 8 Greek Village
- 9 Rome to Venice
- 10 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 14 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 15 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Bordeaux to Nice
- 24 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 25 "Too Much Cows"