I have a 2 week holiday planning in Spain. I will be spending approx. 5 days in Madrid, 4 in Seville and 5 in Barcelona. We will be sightseeing everyday and there will be these daytrips:
from Madrid - Toledo and Segovia.
from Seville - Granada (maybe a stayover)
from Barcelona - Cadaques and maybe Sitges.
Would renting(and driving) a mid size automatic be convenient and cheaper? Or would you recommend using public transport. How comfortable/reliable/convenient is public transport in Spain? I do have my 1 year old with me.
What are some good places to rent a car. I do have this link for one:
Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 2 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 3 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 4 Provence to Nice driving
- 5 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 6 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 7 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 10 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 11 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 12 German Train travel
- 13 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 14 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 15 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 16 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 17 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 18 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 19 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 20 Barcelona on budget
- 21 Advice for England and France travels?
- 22 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 23 please revew provence agenda
- 24 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 25 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg