I have a 2 week holiday planning in Spain. I will be spending approx. 5 days in Madrid, 4 in Seville and 5 in Barcelona. We will be sightseeing everyday and there will be these daytrips:
from Madrid - Toledo and Segovia.
from Seville - Granada (maybe a stayover)
from Barcelona - Cadaques and maybe Sitges.
Would renting(and driving) a mid size automatic be convenient and cheaper? Or would you recommend using public transport. How comfortable/reliable/convenient is public transport in Spain? I do have my 1 year old with me.
What are some good places to rent a car. I do have this link for one:
Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 6 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Guided Vatican Tours
- 9 Couscous
- 10 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Moscow Favorites
- 13 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 14 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 15 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 16 Ibiiza Spain
- 17 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 18 Cartagena Spain
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 21 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 22 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 23 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 24 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 25 Help with Ireland Trip