I have a 2 week holiday planning in Spain. I will be spending approx. 5 days in Madrid, 4 in Seville and 5 in Barcelona. We will be sightseeing everyday and there will be these daytrips:
from Madrid - Toledo and Segovia.
from Seville - Granada (maybe a stayover)
from Barcelona - Cadaques and maybe Sitges.
Would renting(and driving) a mid size automatic be convenient and cheaper? Or would you recommend using public transport. How comfortable/reliable/convenient is public transport in Spain? I do have my 1 year old with me.
What are some good places to rent a car. I do have this link for one:
Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 3 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 4 Food in Positano
- 5 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 6 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Edinburgh to Skye
- 9 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 12 Emergencies in Ireland
- 13 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 14 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 15 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 18 3 weeks in Spain
- 19 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 20 Rent a car in England
- 21 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 22 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 23 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 24 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 25 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London