I have a 2 week holiday planning in Spain. I will be spending approx. 5 days in Madrid, 4 in Seville and 5 in Barcelona. We will be sightseeing everyday and there will be these daytrips:
from Madrid - Toledo and Segovia.
from Seville - Granada (maybe a stayover)
from Barcelona - Cadaques and maybe Sitges.
Would renting(and driving) a mid size automatic be convenient and cheaper? Or would you recommend using public transport. How comfortable/reliable/convenient is public transport in Spain? I do have my 1 year old with me.
What are some good places to rent a car. I do have this link for one:
Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 인터넷카지노
- 2 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 3 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 4 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 5 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 6 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 7 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 8 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 9 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 10 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 11 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 12 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 13 What clothes?
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 16 GPS vs Google Maps
- 17 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 18 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 19 10 nights in France
- 20 Questions about Italy again
- 21 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 22 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 23 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 24 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 25 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna