I think my situation in quite unique,in respect that I have searched online but without any success to find answer to my question. so herei s the situation.
My mother has been visiting us from NON EU country, for 90 days ( visa granted isSchedgen states) , then we applied for her extension of stay. about a month ago. As per every year we as family have trips within Europe, this time its to France.
Now here is the question.
Since we are still having a pending extension application (no decision has been made yet in Sweden) can we take mother to France and come back?
Will the French boarder control stop her because of pending decision from entering the country and may be (worst case ) deport her ?
Part solution: We contacted Swedish boarder authorities, they said once we carry the application paper with us it will be okay. Can any one help please ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 5 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 8 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 Can parking
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna