I think my situation in quite unique,in respect that I have searched online but without any success to find answer to my question. so herei s the situation.
My mother has been visiting us from NON EU country, for 90 days ( visa granted isSchedgen states) , then we applied for her extension of stay. about a month ago. As per every year we as family have trips within Europe, this time its to France.
Now here is the question.
Since we are still having a pending extension application (no decision has been made yet in Sweden) can we take mother to France and come back?
Will the French boarder control stop her because of pending decision from entering the country and may be (worst case ) deport her ?
Part solution: We contacted Swedish boarder authorities, they said once we carry the application paper with us it will be okay. Can any one help please ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Trek through Eur
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help