I think my situation in quite unique,in respect that I have searched online but without any success to find answer to my question. so herei s the situation.
My mother has been visiting us from NON EU country, for 90 days ( visa granted isSchedgen states) , then we applied for her extension of stay. about a month ago. As per every year we as family have trips within Europe, this time its to France.
Now here is the question.
Since we are still having a pending extension application (no decision has been made yet in Sweden) can we take mother to France and come back?
Will the French boarder control stop her because of pending decision from entering the country and may be (worst case ) deport her ?
Part solution: We contacted Swedish boarder authorities, they said once we carry the application paper with us it will be okay. Can any one help please ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 Italian lakes
- 4 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 11 French theater in Paris
- 12 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 16 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 17 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 18 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 19 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Walking itinerary in England?
- 24 Rouen Tour Companies
- 25 Best way to learn a foreign language?