I think my situation in quite unique,in respect that I have searched online but without any success to find answer to my question. so herei s the situation.
My mother has been visiting us from NON EU country, for 90 days ( visa granted isSchedgen states) , then we applied for her extension of stay. about a month ago. As per every year we as family have trips within Europe, this time its to France.
Now here is the question.
Since we are still having a pending extension application (no decision has been made yet in Sweden) can we take mother to France and come back?
Will the French boarder control stop her because of pending decision from entering the country and may be (worst case ) deport her ?
Part solution: We contacted Swedish boarder authorities, they said once we carry the application paper with us it will be okay. Can any one help please ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Epson SET-UP CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Epson PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 5 Paris and Normandy
- 6 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 12 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 15 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 20 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 21 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 22 Paris advice with kids
- 23 Anniversary trip to France
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?