My family and I will be arriving in Florence at Rifredi station but we couldn't read Italian.
Could anyone please guide me on how may I get to Via Pisana where our accommodation is located? I was thinking that probably taxi is the best way. I only realized that the accommodation is not very well strategically located after the booking.
Besides, how may I go to Siena and return in one day? I read that we can take SITA bus and Gramsci bus. Could you please point on google map for me on where can I find those stops in Florence and Siena? Should i just buy the tickets before boarding the bus? The schedule pdf found online is not available anymore, is there anyway to find the schedule again?
For stuff to do in Siena, do you think this website is comprehensive enough? http://wikitravel.org/en/Siena
Thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 2 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 13 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 14 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 15 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 16 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 Another tipping question: concierges
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Interesting places to visit
- 22 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 25 Acropolis Athens