My family and I will be arriving in Florence at Rifredi station but we couldn't read Italian.
Could anyone please guide me on how may I get to Via Pisana where our accommodation is located? I was thinking that probably taxi is the best way. I only realized that the accommodation is not very well strategically located after the booking.
Besides, how may I go to Siena and return in one day? I read that we can take SITA bus and Gramsci bus. Could you please point on google map for me on where can I find those stops in Florence and Siena? Should i just buy the tickets before boarding the bus? The schedule pdf found online is not available anymore, is there anyway to find the schedule again?
For stuff to do in Siena, do you think this website is comprehensive enough? http://wikitravel.org/en/Siena
Thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 Skye to Edinburgh
- 5 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 6 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 Flat in London
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 13 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 14 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 15 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 19 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 20 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 21 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 22 One night in Rome
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 25 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162