My family and I will be arriving in Florence at Rifredi station but we couldn't read Italian.
Could anyone please guide me on how may I get to Via Pisana where our accommodation is located? I was thinking that probably taxi is the best way. I only realized that the accommodation is not very well strategically located after the booking.
Besides, how may I go to Siena and return in one day? I read that we can take SITA bus and Gramsci bus. Could you please point on google map for me on where can I find those stops in Florence and Siena? Should i just buy the tickets before boarding the bus? The schedule pdf found online is not available anymore, is there anyway to find the schedule again?
For stuff to do in Siena, do you think this website is comprehensive enough? http://wikitravel.org/en/Siena
Thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 2 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Where to go!?
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 7 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 8 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 9 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 10 Vacation
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 Dog friendly hotels
- 14 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 15 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Cambridge in May
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 22 Madrid/Lisbon
- 23 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)