My family and I will be arriving in Florence at Rifredi station but we couldn't read Italian.
Could anyone please guide me on how may I get to Via Pisana where our accommodation is located? I was thinking that probably taxi is the best way. I only realized that the accommodation is not very well strategically located after the booking.
Besides, how may I go to Siena and return in one day? I read that we can take SITA bus and Gramsci bus. Could you please point on google map for me on where can I find those stops in Florence and Siena? Should i just buy the tickets before boarding the bus? The schedule pdf found online is not available anymore, is there anyway to find the schedule again?
For stuff to do in Siena, do you think this website is comprehensive enough? http://wikitravel.org/en/Siena
Thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 4 Uber vs. TfL
- 5 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 7 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 10 Alitala
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 13 celticmoon, a quick question
- 14 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 What fresh hell is this?
- 17 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 20 Which Train Station in Venice
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 22 Greek Village
- 23 Berlin
- 24 Bordeaux to Nice
- 25 Austrian Train Purchase from US