My family and I will be arriving in Florence at Rifredi station but we couldn't read Italian.
Could anyone please guide me on how may I get to Via Pisana where our accommodation is located? I was thinking that probably taxi is the best way. I only realized that the accommodation is not very well strategically located after the booking.
Besides, how may I go to Siena and return in one day? I read that we can take SITA bus and Gramsci bus. Could you please point on google map for me on where can I find those stops in Florence and Siena? Should i just buy the tickets before boarding the bus? The schedule pdf found online is not available anymore, is there anyway to find the schedule again?
For stuff to do in Siena, do you think this website is comprehensive enough? http://wikitravel.org/en/Siena
Thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 2 Oxford England Accommodations
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 5 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 6 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 Places of interest
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 11 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 vienna
- 17 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 20 Ireland hotel questions
- 21 Questions about Polish sights
- 22 Croatia Ferry Help
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden