In looking at Vuelings policies on travelling with an infant, they state that you can bring a push chair, at no added fee.
We bought a hiking bag instead, where our 8 month old will travel Europe on our back (instead of a stroller).
Does anyone know if Vueling accepts this, or would we still be charged an extra fee?
PS. I also purchased the Optimum Fare (23 kg X 2 ppl)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 켑틴프라이드 릴게임 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 3 인터넷바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 4 생방송바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 5 생중계바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 아시아바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 8 아시안바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 9 윈스카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 10 태백카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 11 엔젤카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 12 빅브라더카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 15 성인온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Luggage Storage
- 18 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 19 Back from Paris
- 20 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Another tipping question: concierges
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base