In looking at Vuelings policies on travelling with an infant, they state that you can bring a push chair, at no added fee.
We bought a hiking bag instead, where our 8 month old will travel Europe on our back (instead of a stroller).
Does anyone know if Vueling accepts this, or would we still be charged an extra fee?
PS. I also purchased the Optimum Fare (23 kg X 2 ppl)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라이야기＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노˘생방송카지노
- 2 게임몽릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 6 Things to do in Montpellier
- 7 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 8 Leather goods in Florence
- 9 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 10 4 days in Provence in early June
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 France Itinerary Advice
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 17 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 18 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 19 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 20 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 21 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 What is the best travel insurance company?