I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 9 days in turkey
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Nice Video about Poland
- 9 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 12 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 17 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 18 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 19 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)