I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 4 Europe itinerary review
- 5 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 6 We are back!
- 7 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 10 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 11 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 12 European Travel in March
- 13 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 Greece Itinerary
- 16 Europe itinerary
- 17 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 18 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 19 Renting International Cars from USA
- 20 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 21 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 22 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 25 Itinerary Critique, please?
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini