I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 2 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 3 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 4 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 5 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 6 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 7 Shoes for Paris in April
- 8 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 9 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 15 London visit
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 18 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 21 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?