I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing destinations?
- 2 Tips question
- 3 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 4 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 5 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 6 Advice about Naples?
- 7 tipping
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 10 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 11 Sorrento or Positano
- 12 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 13 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 14 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 15 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 16 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 17 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 18 What clothes?
- 19 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 20 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 21 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 22 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 23 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 24 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 25 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini