I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 4 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 5 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 6 From London to Paris to US
- 7 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 8 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 9 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 12 Itinerary help please!
- 13 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 14 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 17 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 18 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Holiday Itinerary
- 21 Car hire
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini