I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 3 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 4 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 7 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 8 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 9 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 14 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 15 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 18 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 21 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 22 Scotland Votes "No"
- 23 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 24 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 25 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September