I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 3 One more last question on Bayeux
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Venice in Jan
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 How early to get to CDG
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 10 When to visit Provence updated info
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 14 Three for the road
- 15 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 16 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 17 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 23 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 24 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 25 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!