I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 2 April in Madrid
- 3 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 6 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 7 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 8 Amsterday > Bruges
- 9 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 10 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 11 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 12 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 13 Great restaurants in Italy
- 14 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 15 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 16 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 17 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 18 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 19 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 22 CDG questions
- 23 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 24 Amalfi coast in May
- 25 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary