I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 2 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 3 Ghent or Paris?
- 4 Venice, just arrived
- 5 Chip and Pin
- 6 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 7 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 8 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 9 France: which maps?
- 10 first family trip to Switzerland
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 14 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 15 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 16 German Rail Pass Questions
- 17 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 18 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 19 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 20 Venice - boats on canals
- 21 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 22 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 23 What Bus/buses
- 24 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 25 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?