I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 5 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 6 2 days in Lugano area
- 7 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 10 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 13 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 17 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 20 Italy in January?
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 24 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini