I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 2 too many London hotels!
- 3 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 4 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 5 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 6 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 7 Segovia Hotel
- 8 Andalucia to Madrid
- 9 base in Milan or Lake Como?
- 10 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 11 First timer
- 12 four old ladies in spain
- 13 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 14 From Schipol to ?
- 15 Rental Car in Austria
- 16 Our Next Europe Trip
- 17 Planning our Honeymoon
- 18 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 19 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 20 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 21 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 22 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 23 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 24 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 25 Italy in 3 days
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini