I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 Burg Eltz
- 7 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 8 Germany-berlin marathon
- 9 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 itinerary help
- 18 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 21 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?