I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 2 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 3 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 4 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 5 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 6 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 7 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 8 Travel to Yakutia
- 9 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 10 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 11 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 12 Our first trip to Europe
- 13 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 14 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 17 Train tickets within Italy
- 18 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 19 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 20 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 21 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Hotel in Istanbul
- 24 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 25 A taste of Scotland and Ireland