I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 2 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 3 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 4 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 5 Trip to Rome
- 6 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 7 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 8 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Help required with Itinerary
- 24 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 25 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini