I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 6 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 7 Italy June 6-16
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 10 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 13 Long weekend in Albania
- 14 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 15 car rental
- 16 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 17 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 18 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 19 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 22 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini