I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 2 Hostel Advice
- 3 Amalfi or Positano
- 4 trip to Italy
- 5 particularly just headquartered on the great
- 6 First Time Europe Trip
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Holiday in Europe
- 9 2 weeks in Prague
- 10 student in denmark
- 11 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 12 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 13 Train from Lille to Delft
- 14 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 15 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 16 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 17 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 18 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 19 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 20 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 21 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Belgium advice
- 24 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 25 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini