I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 3 Planning a holiday
- 4 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 5 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Gogartys, Dublin
- 9 Prague - must see
- 10 Sicily 10 days
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 14 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Portugal in September
- 17 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 18 Europe with young teens
- 19 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 20 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia