I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 2 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 3 Spain Itinerary Help
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 6 Girona and Besalau
- 7 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 8 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 9 Europe Destination with kids?
- 10 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 11 Cork or Galway?
- 12 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 13 Villa near Florence Italy
- 14 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 15 MiFi in Italy
- 16 Villa near Florence Italy
- 17 French lavender and cottages
- 18 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 19 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 20 England and Wales by public transport
- 21 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 22 Guides - Matera
- 23 One quick week -- where in France?
- 24 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 25 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini