I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 Madrid Airport
- 3 Travel help laundary
- 4 Alsace
- 5 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 6 Lisbon Portugal summer trip with kids
- 7 Museum tickets in advance?
- 8 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 9 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 10 Provence wine tasting tours
- 11 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 12 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 13 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 14 My summer in Paris
- 15 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 16 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 17 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 18 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 19 la spezia vs. levanto
- 20 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 21 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 22 Amsterdam and beyond
- 23 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 24 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 25 Paris tipping hotel maids
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini