I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 2 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 3 Holding bags in Paris
- 4 Itinerary help - 6 days in Iceland in chilly November
- 5 Rome
- 6 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 7 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 8 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 9 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 10 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 11 Berlin short-term rental apartments
- 12 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 13 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 15 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 16 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 17 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 18 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 19 Cars in France
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 22 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 23 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 24 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 25 this is a test
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini