I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Puglia or La Langhe
- 4 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 5 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 First time in France
- 8 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 9 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 10 Munich
- 11 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 12 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 13 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 16 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 17 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 18 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 19 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 20 Europe in late January
- 21 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 22 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 23 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 24 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 25 Prague hotels
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini