I am super confused on how to get from Selcuk/Pamukkale to Santorini.
This is my itinerary
6/1 Denzili - Pamukkale
6/3 Depart Kusadasi to samos and then Santorini
6/8 Athens back to Seattle
how long does it take for each ferry I read some over night ferry options are they good?
Please help me figure this part of my travel badly need help
Is this the best option ?
Thanks a lot
Travelling with soon to be 1 year old from Selcuk Turkey to Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 2 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 3 9 days in switzerland
- 4 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 5 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 6 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 7 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 8 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 9 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 10 Train des Pignes
- 11 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 12 Prague - Dresden- Berlin
- 13 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 14 Utterly Umbria...feedback on my itinerary for a week in Spello please!!
- 15 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 16 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 17 Museums for 12 year old girl and pastry day class
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 20 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 21 Change in Travel
- 22 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 23 London and nearby suggestions
- 24 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 25 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?