We finally got the chance to travel to Europe this coming April, but my husband and I couldn't find anyone to leave our small children with (2,5,8). So we decided to just bring them along with us. Crazy i know. We decided to just take a cruise (Carnival) so it wouldn't be too hard for the kids but we want to explore atleast one Italian city.We'll be spending 4 days in it before we join the cruise. It's a toss up between florence and Venice. Which is more kid friendlier with regards to restaurants, things to see and do? help!
Travelling with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 4 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 5 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 6 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 7 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 Airport to Piraeus
- 12 Train to Airport in Venice
- 13 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 14 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 15 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 17 Questions for my German friends
- 18 Chip but no PIN
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 21 Foie gras, redux
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Dublin Tour Companies
- 24 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 25 Day trips from Seville