We finally got the chance to travel to Europe this coming April, but my husband and I couldn't find anyone to leave our small children with (2,5,8). So we decided to just bring them along with us. Crazy i know. We decided to just take a cruise (Carnival) so it wouldn't be too hard for the kids but we want to explore atleast one Italian city.We'll be spending 4 days in it before we join the cruise. It's a toss up between florence and Venice. Which is more kid friendlier with regards to restaurants, things to see and do? help!
Travelling with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 2 Taormina Sicily
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 5 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 6 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 7 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 8 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 9 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 11 Iwango went…to Nice
- 12 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 13 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 14 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 15 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 16 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 19 Granada
- 20 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 21 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 22 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 23 Pyrenees logistics
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 Travelling from Paris to Madrid