We finally got the chance to travel to Europe this coming April, but my husband and I couldn't find anyone to leave our small children with (2,5,8). So we decided to just bring them along with us. Crazy i know. We decided to just take a cruise (Carnival) so it wouldn't be too hard for the kids but we want to explore atleast one Italian city.We'll be spending 4 days in it before we join the cruise. It's a toss up between florence and Venice. Which is more kid friendlier with regards to restaurants, things to see and do? help!
Travelling with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 2 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 3 British English
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 7 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 8 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 9 Trip to Pyrenees
- 10 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 11 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 12 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 13 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 14 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 15 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 16 Brugge photo on Bing
- 17 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 18 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 21 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 22 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 23 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 24 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 25 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice