We finally got the chance to travel to Europe this coming April, but my husband and I couldn't find anyone to leave our small children with (2,5,8). So we decided to just bring them along with us. Crazy i know. We decided to just take a cruise (Carnival) so it wouldn't be too hard for the kids but we want to explore atleast one Italian city.We'll be spending 4 days in it before we join the cruise. It's a toss up between florence and Venice. Which is more kid friendlier with regards to restaurants, things to see and do? help!
Travelling with kids
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden Train Station
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 4 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 5 Italian Lakes gardens
- 6 More help with housing in Puglia
- 7 Spain - Andalucia
- 8 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 13 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 14 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 21 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 24 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia