We finally got the chance to travel to Europe this coming April, but my husband and I couldn't find anyone to leave our small children with (2,5,8). So we decided to just bring them along with us. Crazy i know. We decided to just take a cruise (Carnival) so it wouldn't be too hard for the kids but we want to explore atleast one Italian city.We'll be spending 4 days in it before we join the cruise. It's a toss up between florence and Venice. Which is more kid friendlier with regards to restaurants, things to see and do? help!
Travelling with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 9 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 10 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 13 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 14 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 15 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 16 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 17 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 18 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 19 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 20 Dordogne lodging
- 21 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 22 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 23 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 24 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 25 Dordogne markets