Conisdering about the visiting Northern Germany Baltic coast with bicycle with my daughter for about 7 days.
Considering to come on some starting point with train ( with bicycle carrying ) and then make easy daily tours along the coast and make daily rests in not too expensive lodgement places like pensions or small hotels.
Any suggestion, experience, information most apreciated and grateful for your experiences.
With best whishes through summer work or study and merited holidays whereever you are spending them.
Travelling with bicylcle for 7 days on Norther Germany coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 6 Three ferries to Mull
- 7 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 10 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 11 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 14 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 15 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 18 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 19 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 22 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 23 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Chamonix to Paris by Train