Conisdering about the visiting Northern Germany Baltic coast with bicycle with my daughter for about 7 days.
Considering to come on some starting point with train ( with bicycle carrying ) and then make easy daily tours along the coast and make daily rests in not too expensive lodgement places like pensions or small hotels.
Any suggestion, experience, information most apreciated and grateful for your experiences.
With best whishes through summer work or study and merited holidays whereever you are spending them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 3 파워볼시스템배팅 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 5 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Switzerland in October
- 9 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 10 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 11 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 12 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 13 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 14 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 15 Tuscany First Time
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 Italy in January?
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 23 2 days in Lugano area
- 24 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 25 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
Travelling with bicylcle for 7 days on Norther Germany coast