Conisdering about the visiting Northern Germany Baltic coast with bicycle with my daughter for about 7 days.
Considering to come on some starting point with train ( with bicycle carrying ) and then make easy daily tours along the coast and make daily rests in not too expensive lodgement places like pensions or small hotels.
Any suggestion, experience, information most apreciated and grateful for your experiences.
With best whishes through summer work or study and merited holidays whereever you are spending them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Italy
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 Ireland & Scotland
- 6 Scenic Driving Routes
- 7 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 8 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 9 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 10 Andalucia in December
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 13 Budapest Hotels
- 14 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 15 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 16 London's Must Sights!
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 19 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 20 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 21 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 24 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 25 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
Travelling with bicylcle for 7 days on Norther Germany coast