Conisdering about the visiting Northern Germany Baltic coast with bicycle with my daughter for about 7 days.
Considering to come on some starting point with train ( with bicycle carrying ) and then make easy daily tours along the coast and make daily rests in not too expensive lodgement places like pensions or small hotels.
Any suggestion, experience, information most apreciated and grateful for your experiences.
With best whishes through summer work or study and merited holidays whereever you are spending them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 6 Italy June 6-16
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 9 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 12 Long weekend in Albania
- 13 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 14 car rental
- 15 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 16 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 17 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 18 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 19 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 22 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
Travelling with bicylcle for 7 days on Norther Germany coast