Conisdering about the visiting Northern Germany Baltic coast with bicycle with my daughter for about 7 days.
Considering to come on some starting point with train ( with bicycle carrying ) and then make easy daily tours along the coast and make daily rests in not too expensive lodgement places like pensions or small hotels.
Any suggestion, experience, information most apreciated and grateful for your experiences.
With best whishes through summer work or study and merited holidays whereever you are spending them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 2 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 3 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 4 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 5 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 6 Where to stay and eat in Brussels?
- 7 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 8 London Paris
- 9 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 10 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 11 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 12 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 13 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 14 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 15 Spain.. suggestions please
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 London dining service charge
- 18 The Rain in Spain and more
- 19 Scotland Question
- 20 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 21 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 22 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 23 Luggage on trains/security?
- 24 The DCC scam is spreading
- 25 What clothes?
Travelling with bicylcle for 7 days on Norther Germany coast