Conisdering about the visiting Northern Germany Baltic coast with bicycle with my daughter for about 7 days.
Considering to come on some starting point with train ( with bicycle carrying ) and then make easy daily tours along the coast and make daily rests in not too expensive lodgement places like pensions or small hotels.
Any suggestion, experience, information most apreciated and grateful for your experiences.
With best whishes through summer work or study and merited holidays whereever you are spending them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 4 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 5 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 6 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 7 Trip to Rome
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 Spain in December
- 11 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 12 cheap food in london
- 13 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 14 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 15 Eating Indian In London
- 16 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 17 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 18 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 19 Sundays in Puglia
- 20 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 21 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 22 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 23 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 24 K-Day
- 25 ATM at airport
Travelling with bicylcle for 7 days on Norther Germany coast