So this is my first time travelling to Italy and I chose Alitalia BEFORE reading bad reviews about lost baggage. Should I expect to lose my baggage if I decide to check- in my baggage?
My trip will be 13 days long and I do not know if a carry-on would be enough. I will be departing from Miami on Dec 16th and arriving at Ancona with a 4 hours layover in Rome. I am worried since I have read lots of bad reviews about Alitalia and lost luggage especially when having a connection.
Additionally, my returning date will be Dec 30th, with only a 1 hour and a half layover in Rome.
What do you think? Please give me some advice, Carry-on or check-in baggage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아라비안바카라＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 핼로우바카라＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 헬로바카라＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 강원랜드바카라＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 My message...다모아바카라＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 코리아바카라＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 7 4 days itinerary for France
- 8 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 15 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 16 getting to CDG
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Revised itinerary for italy
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Hotel in Vienna
Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?