I am an Indian, currently studying in innsbruck, Austria for 4 months.
I lost my passport and visa while travelling in France. although I have a new passport, I dont have a visa yet.
I just wanted to know if I can continue to travel in the schengen area during the period of my visa validity, given that I carry my documents: my passport, visa(scanned copy), police report , and meldezettel. I also have my university ID card. will this suffice if there are any police checks at borders/ trains?
I intend to travel to germany, italy, netherland, slovenia and switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nutritionextract.com/embova-rx/
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 K-Day
- 4 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 5 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 6 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 Things to do in Brussels
- 11 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Campervan in Croatia
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 UK Visa Help
- 19 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 20 Spain in December
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 23 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England