I am an Indian, currently studying in innsbruck, Austria for 4 months.
I lost my passport and visa while travelling in France. although I have a new passport, I dont have a visa yet.
I just wanted to know if I can continue to travel in the schengen area during the period of my visa validity, given that I carry my documents: my passport, visa(scanned copy), police report , and meldezettel. I also have my university ID card. will this suffice if there are any police checks at borders/ trains?
I intend to travel to germany, italy, netherland, slovenia and switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 Italy
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 15 Biarritz family holiday
- 16 Lisbon hotel
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 21 4 Days in Tuscany
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.