I am an Indian, currently studying in innsbruck, Austria for 4 months.
I lost my passport and visa while travelling in France. although I have a new passport, I dont have a visa yet.
I just wanted to know if I can continue to travel in the schengen area during the period of my visa validity, given that I carry my documents: my passport, visa(scanned copy), police report , and meldezettel. I also have my university ID card. will this suffice if there are any police checks at borders/ trains?
I intend to travel to germany, italy, netherland, slovenia and switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노사이트【BMB95.C0M 】필리핀카지노
- 2 LIsbon
- 3 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 13 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Summer Travel order
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Corfu