Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 2 First time touring Europe
- 3 Ireland itinerary
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 6 big family in Ireland
- 7 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 8 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 9 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 10 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 11 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 12 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 13 Istanbul Itinerary
- 14 London - Site List Triage -
- 15 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 16 Santorini transportation
- 17 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 18 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 19 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 20 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 21 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report