Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 2 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 3 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 4 Planning a week in London
- 5 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 6 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 7 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 8 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Day on the Rhine
- 11 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 12 DCC on the increase?
- 13 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 14 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 17 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 18 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 19 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 20 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 21 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 22 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 23 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 24 Weekend navigo options
- 25 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...