Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome
- 2 Holding bags in Paris
- 3 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 4 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 5 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 6 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 7 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 8 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 9 Italo Trains - good news
- 10 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 11 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 12 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 13 Car rental in Spain
- 14 Itinerary help - 6 days in Iceland in chilly November
- 15 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 16 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 17 Berlin short-term rental apartments
- 18 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 19 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 20 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 23 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Cars in France
- 25 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice