Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 생중계카지노
- 2 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 3 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 4 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 5 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 London dining service charge
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Norwegian air
- 11 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 12 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 13 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 14 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 17 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 18 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 19 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 20 Luggage on trains/security?
- 21 Early flight from Nice
- 22 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 23 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 24 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 25 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice