Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 5 4-6 weeks
- 6 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 7 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 8 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 11 Eiffel tower tickets
- 12 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 13 Venice Banning Fodors
- 14 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 17 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 18 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 19 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 20 France, Italy and Greec
- 21 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 24 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 25 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input