Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 Channel Islands
- 4 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 TGV and Provence questions
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 9 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 10 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 11 Dresden Train Station
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?