Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 2 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 3 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 4 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 7 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 8 Cost of Van from CDG
- 9 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 10 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 11 German Train travel
- 12 Barcelona on budget
- 13 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 14 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 15 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 16 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 17 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 18 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 19 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 20 New Dublin Museum
- 21 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 22 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 23 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 24 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 25 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice