Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice
- 1 Paris Ticket t+
- 2 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 3 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 4 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 5 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 6 One week in Norway
- 7 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 8 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 9 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 10 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 11 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 12 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 13 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 14 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 15 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 16 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 17 Chech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Slovenia in 3 weeks
- 18 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 19 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 20 France Itinerary Help
- 21 pier in Copenhagen
- 22 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 23 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 24 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 25 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips