Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 4 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 5 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 6 Our first trip to Europe
- 7 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 8 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 9 Southwestern England
- 10 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 11 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 12 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 13 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 14 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 15 Paris Perfect Soap
- 16 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 17 Train tickets within Italy
- 18 London/Help
- 19 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 20 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 21 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 22 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 23 Stay in Venice
- 24 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 25 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…