Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice
- 1 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 4 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 5 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 How Long For Santorini?
- 8 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 9 Car rental Italy
- 10 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 11 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 12 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 13 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 14 Prague Itinerary
- 15 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 16 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 17 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 18 London at Xmas
- 19 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 20 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 23 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 24 Northern Italy
- 25 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany