Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 4 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 5 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 6 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 7 Europe itinerary review
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 10 Train passes
- 11 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 12 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 13 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 14 3 Days in Naples...
- 15 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 16 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Our time in Rome
- 19 Renting International Cars from USA
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 22 Enjoying England for a year!
- 23 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 24 Iceland in 4 days?
- 25 Europe itinerary
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice