Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 5 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 6 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 7 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 8 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 13 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 14 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Street food in Turkey
- 17 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 18 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 19 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 One week in Venice - trips
- 22 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 23 Scotland
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days