Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Vatican tour
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 London in Winter Report
- 9 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 10 driving from London to Lourdes
- 11 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 12 Italian lake cruise
- 13 Tuscany Itinerary
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 16 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 17 Multi Country car Rental
- 18 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 19 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 Couscous
- 22 alcazar question and seville advice
- 23 London is it worth it?
- 24 Lisbon
- 25 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice