Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 2 A Week in Spain
- 3 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 4 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 7 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 8 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 9 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 10 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 11 week in scotland
- 12 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 13 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 14 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 15 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 16 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 17 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 18 Rocamaxour
- 19 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 20 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 21 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 22 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 25 venice, italy