Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 2 Tuscany Country Side OR Swiss Alps on bernina express in 1 day
- 3 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 4 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 5 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 6 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 7 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 8 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 9 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 10 Todi as a stopover?
- 11 Day Trip from London
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 14 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 15 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 16 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 17 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 18 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 19 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 20 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 21 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 22 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 23 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 London, Berchtgaden and??
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice