Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from London to Paris
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Mont St Michel
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 8 nearby cities to london
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 11 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 12 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 13 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 16 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Porto -City Break
- 19 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 22 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 23 Street food in Turkey
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Paris in April?