Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 2 Help with basic itinerary
- 3 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 4 Visit to Engand
- 5 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 8 Final Four
- 9 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 10 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 11 Parking in Girona
- 12 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 13 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 14 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 15 SNCF - low price for summer
- 16 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 17 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 18 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 19 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 22 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice