Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 2 Wine tour from Verona?
- 3 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 4 Cotswolds village base
- 5 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 8 Netherlands Delta Works
- 9 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 10 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 11 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 12 A full week in The Netherlands
- 13 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 14 Southern Italy without a Car
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 19 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 20 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 21 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 22 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 25 Amalfi Coast vs Greece