Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice
- 1 Edinburgh
- 2 Vacation rental in Provence
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 5 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 6 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 7 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 8 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 9 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 10 Battlefield Tour
- 11 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 12 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 13 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 17 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 20 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 21 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 24 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 25 London on a sunny day