Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train help!
- 2 Interesting places to visit
- 3 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 4 Acropolis Athens
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 6 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Swiss Travel Pass
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 16 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 17 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 18 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 19 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 22 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 23 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice