Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 2 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 5 My summer in Paris
- 6 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 7 Stay away from EF Tours
- 8 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 9 Questions on using the GPS on an iPhone in Europe
- 10 Kraków - Crystal & Polish Pottery
- 11 10 days in andalucia spain
- 12 Train Rome to Florence
- 13 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 14 Croatia vs Prague - suggestion pls
- 15 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 16 Cadiz or Malaga
- 17 Short break over xmas - where?
- 18 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 20 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 21 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 22 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 23 What area of Venice to stay?
- 24 Amalfi Coast / Greek Isles Itinerary
- 25 June or August: Ireland/London/Belgium/Paris
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice