Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리바카라＼＼【【AKR843.C0M】】＼＼우리바카라
- 2 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 3 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 4 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 5 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 6 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 7 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 8 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 9 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 10 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 11 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 12 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 13 Referendum in Greece
- 14 Switzeraland Iternary
- 15 10 days in spain
- 16 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 17 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 18 Texans Take a Tour
- 19 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 20 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 21 Train Travel in Germany
- 22 barcelona
- 23 One night in Amsterdam?
- 24 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 25 Barcelona Itinerary
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice