Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 2 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 3 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 4 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 5 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 6 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 7 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 10 Istanbul tour guides?
- 11 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 12 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 13 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food
- 14 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 15 Not-too-expensive Bed & Breakfasts in Ranelagh (or central-ish) Dublin?
- 16 Vet my itinerary
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 19 Another Book List for Italy
- 20 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 21 Italy - best two central locations
- 22 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 23 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 24 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 25 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice