Its a trip of a lifetime for us.DH and I have been to Italy twice in the last 3 years and loved it enough to plan to go back again in June 2013. But this time apart from our 5 year old son, we also wish to take our parents (60,75,81)....all are in good health (for their age) and have never been to Europe ....so super excited.
The itinerary is as follows:
1. June 22 morning - Land in Venice
2. June 25 noon : Train to Rome
3.June 29 evening: Fly back home
For the apartments, we are good with two bedrooms 2 bathrooms...need lift or max 10 steps..and if possible walking distance to places.
The following are the apartments where I request for advice. If you have any other reccos, would be grateful:
Thank you again for being so helpful every time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 2 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 3 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 4 Opera in Prague
- 5 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 6 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 7 Eastern Europe Trip 2016
- 8 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 9 Suggest cheapest commute to belfast from UK
- 10 Train Prague to Vienna
- 11 Budapest main train station status
- 12 Germany, after Christmas
- 13 Need help for a Spain solo trip
- 14 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 15 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 16 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 17 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 18 Rink oh Kerry or Dinglr
- 19 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 20 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 21 Please suggest on travel plan to UK. Ireland
- 22 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 23 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 24 SIXT car rental uk
- 25 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
Travelling with 3 elderly parents - need help for acco in Rome and Venice