we are family of 4, me, wife, 2 children
(9, 16). we r travelling to UK then to France and Switzerland in last week of April.
this is our first time to Europe.
Liverpool anfield tour, Paris Disney land, alps ( titlis / jungfraoch ) is a MUST as per my guys request.
please can you advise me how can I go about it please.
thanks in advance.
travelling UK for the first time. please help to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 2 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 3 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 4 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 5 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 6 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 7 Garmisch
- 8 Split to Venice. Help!
- 9 Venice - things to do?
- 10 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 13 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 14 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 15 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 16 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 17 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 18 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 19 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 20 Naples and Salerno
- 21 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 24 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 25 Amsterdam Trip Report