we are family of 4, me, wife, 2 children
(9, 16). we r travelling to UK then to France and Switzerland in last week of April.
this is our first time to Europe.
Liverpool anfield tour, Paris Disney land, alps ( titlis / jungfraoch ) is a MUST as per my guys request.
please can you advise me how can I go about it please.
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 4 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 5 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 6 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 7 Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 8 Travel in England and Scotland
- 9 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 10 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 11 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 12 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 13 Must do/see in Rome
- 14 Georges - Pompidou center
- 15 A Transferwise offer
- 16 One day in Paris!
- 17 Shortest return to Paris (or somewhere else you loved) after coming home
- 18 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 19 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 20 Villa in Ibiza for summer 2015
- 21 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 22 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 23 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 24 Iceland Key Carrental
- 25 Texans Take a Tour