we are family of 4, me, wife, 2 children
(9, 16). we r travelling to UK then to France and Switzerland in last week of April.
this is our first time to Europe.
Liverpool anfield tour, Paris Disney land, alps ( titlis / jungfraoch ) is a MUST as per my guys request.
please can you advise me how can I go about it please.
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 2 Is AIRBNB a good choice?
- 3 Airbnb travel, travel Airbnb.
- 4 Airbnb a better way to travel.
- 5 Manchester-England's Second City
- 6 Tolls in VIENNA-BUDAPEST-ZAGREB-GRAZ-BRATISLAVA-PRAGUE?
- 7 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 8 Halfday in Barcelona
- 9 My summer in Paris
- 10 Still deciding on what to do for six nights in Italy between Padua and Rome
- 11 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 12 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 13 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 14 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 15 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 16 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 17 Cadiz or Malaga
- 18 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 A/C in Basel
- 21 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 22 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 23 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 24 Photographing the lavender in Provence
- 25 San Sebastián how many ways can I say I love you?