we are family of 4, me, wife, 2 children
(9, 16). we r travelling to UK then to France and Switzerland in last week of April.
this is our first time to Europe.
Liverpool anfield tour, Paris Disney land, alps ( titlis / jungfraoch ) is a MUST as per my guys request.
please can you advise me how can I go about it please.
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 2 Bratislava to Budapest by Car May 2016
- 3 Lake Bled, Slovenia by Train
- 4 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 5 overnight ferries?
- 6 England/Scotland in January?
- 7 Budapest main train station status
- 8 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 9 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 10 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 11 Seine river cruise help
- 12 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 13 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 14 a starting itinerary
- 15 London theatre
- 16 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 17 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 18 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 19 Opera in Prague
- 20 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 21 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 22 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 23 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 24 Packing for Croatia (23 days Sept-Oct)
- 25 10 Days in Tuscany