we are family of 4, me, wife, 2 children
(9, 16). we r travelling to UK then to France and Switzerland in last week of April.
this is our first time to Europe.
Liverpool anfield tour, Paris Disney land, alps ( titlis / jungfraoch ) is a MUST as per my guys request.
please can you advise me how can I go about it please.
thanks in advance.
travelling UK for the first time. please help to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 2 England, Paris itinerary help
- 3 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 4 Shipping bags home
- 5 Germany for 3 weeks
- 6 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 7 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 8 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 9 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 10 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 11 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 12 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 13 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 14 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 15 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 16 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 17 Vienna and side trips
- 18 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 19 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 20 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 21 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 22 Emilia Romagna Region
- 23 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 24 Scottland for a day!
- 25 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland