we are family of 4, me, wife, 2 children
(9, 16). we r travelling to UK then to France and Switzerland in last week of April.
this is our first time to Europe.
Liverpool anfield tour, Paris Disney land, alps ( titlis / jungfraoch ) is a MUST as per my guys request.
please can you advise me how can I go about it please.
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from London in December
- 2 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 3 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 4 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 5 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 6 Loire or Provence in January?
- 7 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 10 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 11 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 12 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 13 Rome or Venice first
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 16 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 17 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 18 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 19 Europe First Timers
- 20 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 21 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 24 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 25 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report