we are family of 4, me, wife, 2 children
(9, 16). we r travelling to UK then to France and Switzerland in last week of April.
this is our first time to Europe.
Liverpool anfield tour, Paris Disney land, alps ( titlis / jungfraoch ) is a MUST as per my guys request.
please can you advise me how can I go about it please.
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Paris day trips August
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Acorn TV
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Train help for Prague
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Athens
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Transportation from Brno train station
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary