we are family of 4, me, wife, 2 children
(9, 16). we r travelling to UK then to France and Switzerland in last week of April.
this is our first time to Europe.
Liverpool anfield tour, Paris Disney land, alps ( titlis / jungfraoch ) is a MUST as per my guys request.
please can you advise me how can I go about it please.
thanks in advance.
travelling UK for the first time. please help to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 2 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 5 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 6 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 7 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 8 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 11 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 12 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 13 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 14 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 15 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 16 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 17 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 Trip to Pyrenees
- 20 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 21 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 25 Vacation Pictures