we are family of 4, me, wife, 2 children
(9, 16). we r travelling to UK then to France and Switzerland in last week of April.
this is our first time to Europe.
Liverpool anfield tour, Paris Disney land, alps ( titlis / jungfraoch ) is a MUST as per my guys request.
please can you advise me how can I go about it please.
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Visiting Zurich
- 3 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 4 Moldova and Transnistria
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Valencia Spain
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 10 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 11 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 12 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 15 Iceland in January/February
- 16 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 17 Driving in Italy
- 18 Paris in August
- 19 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 20 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 21 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 22 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 23 Rome Water Shortage
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?