we are family of 4, me, wife, 2 children
(9, 16). we r travelling to UK then to France and Switzerland in last week of April.
this is our first time to Europe.
Liverpool anfield tour, Paris Disney land, alps ( titlis / jungfraoch ) is a MUST as per my guys request.
please can you advise me how can I go about it please.
thanks in advance.
travelling UK for the first time. please help to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 He said , she said
- 3 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 4 Augsburg with kids
- 5 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 6 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 7 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 11 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 12 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 13 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 18 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 19 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 20 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 21 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 25 Munich