we are family of 4, me, wife, 2 children
(9, 16). we r travelling to UK then to France and Switzerland in last week of April.
this is our first time to Europe.
Liverpool anfield tour, Paris Disney land, alps ( titlis / jungfraoch ) is a MUST as per my guys request.
please can you advise me how can I go about it please.
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 2 CDG airport and connection time
- 3 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 4 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Paris Metro
- 9 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 10 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 11 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 14 getting to CDG
- 15 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 16 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Towersey, London
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 Biarritz family holiday
- 22 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 23 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Ireland in April