we are family of 4, me, wife, 2 children
(9, 16). we r travelling to UK then to France and Switzerland in last week of April.
this is our first time to Europe.
Liverpool anfield tour, Paris Disney land, alps ( titlis / jungfraoch ) is a MUST as per my guys request.
please can you advise me how can I go about it please.
thanks in advance.
travelling UK for the first time. please help to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 21 Days in Central Europe
- 4 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 London visit
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 15 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 16 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 19 My itinerary for Greece
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 24 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 25 Altitude sickness in Switzerland