we are family of 4, me, wife, 2 children
(9, 16). we r travelling to UK then to France and Switzerland in last week of April.
this is our first time to Europe.
Liverpool anfield tour, Paris Disney land, alps ( titlis / jungfraoch ) is a MUST as per my guys request.
please can you advise me how can I go about it please.
thanks in advance.
travelling UK for the first time. please help to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 3 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 4 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 5 Dublin to Armagh?
- 6 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 7 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 8 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 11 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 12 England and Scotland
- 13 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 14 Air pollution in Paris
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 17 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 18 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 19 Naxos in May
- 20 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 21 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 22 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 23 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger