we are family of 4, me, wife, 2 children
(9, 16). we r travelling to UK then to France and Switzerland in last week of April.
this is our first time to Europe.
Liverpool anfield tour, Paris Disney land, alps ( titlis / jungfraoch ) is a MUST as per my guys request.
please can you advise me how can I go about it please.
thanks in advance.
travelling UK for the first time. please help to plan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Greek sojourn
- 2 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 4 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 5 Weekend in Norfolk
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Halloween in Paris
- 10 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 11 Cotswold Churches
- 12 chrismas in rome
- 13 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 14 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 15 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 16 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 17 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 18 I dream of Europe
- 19 My notes on Greece 101
- 20 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 21 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 22 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 how long in Malta?
- 25 planning a trip to Europe next year!