we are family of 4, me, wife, 2 children
(9, 16). we r travelling to UK then to France and Switzerland in last week of April.
this is our first time to Europe.
Liverpool anfield tour, Paris Disney land, alps ( titlis / jungfraoch ) is a MUST as per my guys request.
please can you advise me how can I go about it please.
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 2 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 3 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 4 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 5 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 6 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 7 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 8 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 9 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 10 To Hampton Court Palace
- 11 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 12 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 13 London-Paris solo trip
- 14 Northern Spain
- 15 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 16 French Prem Train Fares
- 17 venice to lucca by car
- 18 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 19 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 20 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 21 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 22 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 23 Dublin to Dingle?
- 24 Need advice on transportation
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats