I will stay in Vilnius for 5 days. As I want to go to other cities for a day-trip, like Klaipeda, Kaunas, Crosses hill....
Do you know travelling by train is easy or not? How about thr frequent of the train ?
I am afraid once start my day-trip, but no train return on the same day will be a big problem.
Hope you can share your exsperiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is a 3 night reconnaissance trip to Sarlat worth it?
- 2 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 3 Excess insurance
- 4 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 5 Rhine River
- 6 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 7 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 8 London: Battle of the badges
- 9 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 10 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 11 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 12 Two weeks in Baden-Württemberg
- 13 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 16 Day trips from Marseilles
- 17 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 18 Airfare from Los Angeles to London Heathrow on Air New Zealand
- 19 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 20 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 21 Croatia in 7 days
- 22 RHK's Fall escape
- 23 Need help in travel planning
- 24 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 25 Wengen vs Grindelwald