I will stay in Vilnius for 5 days. As I want to go to other cities for a day-trip, like Klaipeda, Kaunas, Crosses hill....
Do you know travelling by train is easy or not? How about thr frequent of the train ?
I am afraid once start my day-trip, but no train return on the same day will be a big problem.
Hope you can share your exsperiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라스베가스바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라ヱ인터넷바카라
- 2 카지노사이트게임■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■온라인바카라ん온라인바카라
- 3 망고카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라추천ハ인터넷바카라추천
- 4 카지노접속■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노な인터넷카지노
- 5 Southern England by Car in 5 days
- 6 help with europe itinary
- 7 France on my own
- 8 Driving in Croatia
- 9 Escorted tours Norway
- 10 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 11 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 12 Help with basic itinerary
- 13 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 14 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 15 Car rental help in Sicily
- 16 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 17 favorite app for converting US $$
- 18 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 19 One week in London with kids
- 20 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Trip in September
- 23 Iceland with Young Kids
- 24 Switzerland
- 25 Wake Up Mods