I will stay in Vilnius for 5 days. As I want to go to other cities for a day-trip, like Klaipeda, Kaunas, Crosses hill....
Do you know travelling by train is easy or not? How about thr frequent of the train ?
I am afraid once start my day-trip, but no train return on the same day will be a big problem.
Hope you can share your exsperiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 7 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 11 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 12 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 13 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 14 2017 Easter in Italy
- 15 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 16 Bernina Express mid-March
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 21 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 22 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 23 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 24 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 25 Biarritz family holiday