I will stay in Vilnius for 5 days. As I want to go to other cities for a day-trip, like Klaipeda, Kaunas, Crosses hill....
Do you know travelling by train is easy or not? How about thr frequent of the train ?
I am afraid once start my day-trip, but no train return on the same day will be a big problem.
Hope you can share your exsperiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 2 One quick week -- where in France?
- 3 Brugge or Ghent?
- 4 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 5 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 6 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 7 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 8 3 days with a Swindon base
- 9 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 10 Local markets in Italy
- 11 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 12 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 13 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 14 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 15 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 16 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 17 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 18 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 19 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 20 Sicily transportation
- 21 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 22 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 23 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 24 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 25 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor