I will stay in Vilnius for 5 days. As I want to go to other cities for a day-trip, like Klaipeda, Kaunas, Crosses hill....
Do you know travelling by train is easy or not? How about thr frequent of the train ?
I am afraid once start my day-trip, but no train return on the same day will be a big problem.
Hope you can share your exsperiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 4 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 5 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 6 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 7 Italy - rental car damages query
- 8 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 11 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 12 20 Days in Europe
- 13 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 14 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 15 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 16 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 17 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 18 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 19 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 20 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 21 Verona and Lake Garda
- 22 European Cooking Secrets
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 25 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.