We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trans-Siberia Train
- 2 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 3 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 4 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 5 Discover Effortless Way To Construct Muscle Fast
- 6 Edgard bus website English version?
- 7 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 8 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 9 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 10 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 11 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 12 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 13 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 14 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 15 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 16 Car rental/return near London
- 17 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 18 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 19 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 20 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Europe Itinerary
- 23 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 24 Camino Redux
- 25 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg