We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ice for a cooler
- 2 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 4 Greece/Turkey/Croatia
- 5 Train strikes - Spain
- 6 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 7 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 8 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 9 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 10 House/villa in Italy or France
- 11 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 12 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 13 Swimming in late September or early October
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 16 lodging in/near madrid
- 17 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 18 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 19 Itinerary Check-In
- 20 Alone in Paris
- 21 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 22 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 23 Lake Bled, Slovenia by Train
- 24 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 25 England/Scotland in January?