We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Advices about our itiniary
- 3 4 week trip Turkey
- 4 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 11 What to take to Germany
- 12 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 13 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 14 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 15 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 18 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 19 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 Private transportation
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 Suggestions for travel
- 24 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 25 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS