We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 3 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 4 Public Transport information App/Website
- 5 Ireland to Scotland
- 6 Poland in September
- 7 Munich, Germany
- 8 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 9 Rome for a week
- 10 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 11 Belgium advice
- 12 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 15 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 16 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 17 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 18 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 19 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 20 Barcelona 4 days and Lisbon 3 days.
- 21 Overnight Train Questions
- 22 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 23 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 24 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 25 10 day trip - very initial thinking