We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 2 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 3 4 days in switzerland
- 4 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 5 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 Basque country ideas
- 8 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 9 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 10 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 11 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 12 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 13 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 14 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 15 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 16 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 17 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 18 First trip to Italy
- 19 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 20 Travel vs. Babies
- 21 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 23 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 24 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 25 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?