We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Travelling to Turkey - very excited
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 2 cruises and itineraries in the Mediterranean
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Summer weather in Bordeaux, SW France?
- 5 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 6 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 7 We are off to France again!!
- 8 Car insurance in Europe...
- 9 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 10 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 11 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 12 Athens & 1 island.. 7 days.. what to chose?
- 13 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 18 ROME
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 21 Short Cruises on the Mediterranean
- 22 bath or york
- 23 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 24 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 25 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets