We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling home from abroad
- 2 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 3 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 4 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 5 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 6 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 7 Italy for the first time
- 8 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 9 20 free days of Europe
- 10 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 11 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 12 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 13 Our European adventures
- 14 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 15 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 16 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 17 Spain Trip Report
- 18 CDG international flight
- 19 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 20 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 21 Norfolk base
- 22 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 23 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 24 Gelato course in Rome?
- 25 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris