We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in switzerland
- 2 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 3 14 nights in Europe
- 4 Vienna or Budapest?
- 5 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 6 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 7 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 10 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 11 French immersion courses in France
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 13 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 14 Ireland & Scotland
- 15 CDG airport
- 16 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 17 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 18 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 19 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 20 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 21 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 22 Munich
- 23 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 24 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 25 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?