We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 3 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 4 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 5 Day trips from Marseilles
- 6 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 7 Excess insurance
- 8 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 9 Airfare from Los Angeles to London Heathrow on Air New Zealand
- 10 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 11 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 12 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 13 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 14 Croatia in 7 days
- 15 RHK's Fall escape
- 16 Need help in travel planning
- 17 London: Battle of the badges
- 18 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 19 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 20 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 21 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 22 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 23 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 24 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 25 Just booked Athens & Santorini