We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 2 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 5 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 6 If you had four months...
- 7 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 8 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 9 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 10 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 11 Rail pass question
- 12 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 13 Convents in Venice
- 14 cell phone companys
- 15 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 16 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 17 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 18 3 days to spend in europe
- 19 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 20 Berlin restaurant recs
- 21 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 22 Ravello to Paestum
- 23 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 24 Renting bed linens and towels
- 25 Hike from Muotta Naluns