We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 2 Bath or Exeter
- 3 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 4 Our Paris plans
- 5 short trip klon to koblenz
- 6 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 7 Barcelona Itinerary
- 8 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 9 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 10 2 weeks in Sicily in October
- 11 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 12 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 13 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 14 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 15 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 16 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 17 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 18 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 19 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 20 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 21 Referendum in Greece
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 24 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 25 Vienna Pass for 5 Days