We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 3 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 4 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 5 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 6 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 7 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 8 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 9 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 10 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 11 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 12 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 13 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 14 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 15 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 16 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 17 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 18 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 19 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 20 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 21 Appenzell in December?
- 22 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 23 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 24 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 25 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot