We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 2 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 3 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 4 Italy - best two central locations
- 5 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 6 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 7 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 8 Overnight Train Questions
- 9 Istanbul tour guides?
- 10 Flamenco Shows
- 11 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 12 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 13 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 14 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 15 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 16 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 17 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 18 Tour or independent
- 19 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 20 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 21 Vet my itinerary
- 22 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 23 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 24 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 25 3 months to travel Europe!