We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Travelling to Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 2 Best day trips from Paris
- 3 Santorini transportation
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 6 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 7 Gift for French business associate
- 8 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 9 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 10 Scotland Votes "No"
- 11 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 15 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 16 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 17 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 18 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 19 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 20 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 21 White Christmas
- 22 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Gtg San Antonio
- 25 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs