We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Travelling to Turkey
- 1 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 2 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 3 Madrid to Sevilla
- 4 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 7 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 8 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Traveling within Italy
- 11 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 12 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Travel by train or bus
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 23 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 24 Florence in October
- 25 Where to stop on Italy's west coast