We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night in Rome
- 2 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 5 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 8 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 How the kids age calculated
- 11 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 12 Murren to Prague
- 13 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 14 Scotland Trip Report
- 15 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 19 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 20 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 21 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 22 Firt time VISA applicant
- 23 Uffizi Phone Number
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Aix Provence