We are traveling to Turkey in early October. For visiting Cappadocia and Pamukkale, we have decided the following intinerary
Day 1 - Reach Denizli from Istanbul - stay the night
Day 2 - Tour Pamukkale
Day 3 - Take a bus from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya. Reach Goreme at night and stay the night at a cave hotel.
Day 4 - Tour Cappadocia area
Day 5 - Tour Cappadoccia during the day and take a night flight back to Istanbul from Nevshehir.
Q. Is that do-able?
Q. We are a couple with a 3 year old child. Is the bus travel good from Denizli to Cappadocia via Konya.
Q. How easily are bus seats available? Should I book in advance online?
Q. Should we stay in Nevshehir or Goreme? Which is better?
Travelling to Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 2 I need a haircut
- 3 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 4 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 5 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 6 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 7 We Need a Pact
- 8 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 german rail ticket question
- 11 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 12 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 flea markets in France
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Italy vacation rental help
- 17 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 20 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 21 Honeymooning in Europe
- 22 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 23 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 24 Spain tips beyond safety
- 25 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer