I am travelling to the UK for the first time at the end of the month and would be super grateful if you could help me out with your expert opinions! I will be travelling from South Africa with a stop over in Doha on Qatar airlines.
1) Is the 7kgs that I am allowed to carry in my hand-luggage separate to the 30kgs I can carry in my other luggage?
2) Can I buy cigarettes at the duty-free and bring them back to SA on my return flight? how many?
3) Can I use ZAR at Doha duty-free and other shops in the airport?
4) I have a seven hour lay-over on the way back, is it easy to find your way around the airport?
5) as my cellphone will not work there, are their public phones and what currency can I use on them?
6) Can I buy alcohol at the duty-free and take it into London? I have seen that there is a limit on the amount of liquids you are allowed to carry on board, does this include stuff bought at duty-free?
Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 롤렛 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 카지노블랙썬■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ネ아시안카지노
- 3 성인신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 4 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 5 asdfasdf
- 6 Transportation
- 7 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 8 4 days in Provence in early June
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 Leather goods in Florence
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 15 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 France Itinerary Advice
- 18 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 Trip to Rome
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 23 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)