Has anyone travelled to The Republic of Ireland recently via ferry? I would like to know how strict the immigration checks are. I am panicking as my passport (New Zealand passport) is with the home office and I am not sure if it will return back in time for my trip booked to Ireland - from Fishguard to Rosslare and then from Dublin to Holyhead. I have a UK drivers licence, but I believe as a non-UK passport holder this will not suffice. Can anyone advise? Many thanks!
Travelling to The Republic of Ireland via ferry - immigration checks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 3 itinerary help
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 6 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 11 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 12 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 15 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 16 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 20 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 25 7-8 days in Greece HELP!