Has anyone travelled to The Republic of Ireland recently via ferry? I would like to know how strict the immigration checks are. I am panicking as my passport (New Zealand passport) is with the home office and I am not sure if it will return back in time for my trip booked to Ireland - from Fishguard to Rosslare and then from Dublin to Holyhead. I have a UK drivers licence, but I believe as a non-UK passport holder this will not suffice. Can anyone advise? Many thanks!
Travelling to The Republic of Ireland via ferry - immigration checks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 4 Venice - boats on canals
- 5 ITALY
- 6 Paris first then where?
- 7 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 8 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 11 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 12 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 13 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 14 Akrotiri Tours
- 15 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 18 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 19 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 20 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 21 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 22 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 23 Northern Spain
- 24 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 25 London hotel tax is 20%