We are travelling into Geneva on the 6th of October this year and want to spend 5 or 6 nights down in the Alps
Ive heard that Zermatt is awesome with the Matterhorn. We probably arent looking to do any skiing, but a lot of hikes/walks would be nice.
Has anyone got any ideas on good Swiss Alps locations that are easy to get to from Geneva ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 2 visa appointment experience
- 3 First Trip to Europe!
- 4 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 5 Switzerland in mid-April
- 6 What to take to Germany
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 10 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 11 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 16 Hamam Istanbul?
- 17 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 18 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 19 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 20 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 21 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 22 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 23 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 24 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 25 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas