We are travelling into Geneva on the 6th of October this year and want to spend 5 or 6 nights down in the Alps
Ive heard that Zermatt is awesome with the Matterhorn. We probably arent looking to do any skiing, but a lot of hikes/walks would be nice.
Has anyone got any ideas on good Swiss Alps locations that are easy to get to from Geneva ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 2 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 3 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 4 Rome Private Tours
- 5 Questions about regionale trains
- 6 15 nights in Italy
- 7 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 8 5 Days in Provence
- 9 Leather "warehouse" between Kudassi and Seluck
- 10 Rome Sistine Chapel Night Tour
- 11 5 top Scams in Paris
- 12 RHK's Spring Trip
- 13 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 14 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 15 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 16 Finalizing Itinerary
- 17 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 18 Venice to split croatia
- 19 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 20 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 21 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 22 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 23 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 24 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 25 Athens Hotels Plaka