We are travelling into Geneva on the 6th of October this year and want to spend 5 or 6 nights down in the Alps
Ive heard that Zermatt is awesome with the Matterhorn. We probably arent looking to do any skiing, but a lot of hikes/walks would be nice.
Has anyone got any ideas on good Swiss Alps locations that are easy to get to from Geneva ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 2 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 3 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 help with Italy itinerary
- 6 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 7 Praiano
- 8 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 9 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 10 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 11 Chamonix to Paris
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 Rome-Itinerary
- 14 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 15 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 16 Scotland and London 21 days
- 17 Rome to venice
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 20 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 21 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 22 Ireland itinerary help please
- 23 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 24 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 25 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included