We are travelling into Geneva on the 6th of October this year and want to spend 5 or 6 nights down in the Alps
Ive heard that Zermatt is awesome with the Matterhorn. We probably arent looking to do any skiing, but a lot of hikes/walks would be nice.
Has anyone got any ideas on good Swiss Alps locations that are easy to get to from Geneva ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in completing trip details
- 2 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 3 Split to Hvar
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 6 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 7 Madrid food advice needed
- 8 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 9 Which area to stay in London
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 12 Algarve - is it for me?
- 13 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 14 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 15 Itinery help Crete
- 16 Naples + Walking Tour
- 17 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 18 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 19 TIM in FCO - update
- 20 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 21 16 days in France and Italy
- 22 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 25 Swiss Train Travel Help