We are travelling into Geneva on the 6th of October this year and want to spend 5 or 6 nights down in the Alps
Ive heard that Zermatt is awesome with the Matterhorn. We probably arent looking to do any skiing, but a lot of hikes/walks would be nice.
Has anyone got any ideas on good Swiss Alps locations that are easy to get to from Geneva ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on trains/security?
- 2 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 who Ina and her husband have made living wills
- 6 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 7 Scotland Question
- 8 London dining service charge
- 9 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 10 Spain.. suggestions please
- 11 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 12 the reality that it helps
- 13 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 14 Venice to Positano
- 15 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 16 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 17 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 18 London Paris
- 19 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 22 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 23 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 24 Scandinavia????
- 25 GPS vs Google Maps