We are travelling into Geneva on the 6th of October this year and want to spend 5 or 6 nights down in the Alps
Ive heard that Zermatt is awesome with the Matterhorn. We probably arent looking to do any skiing, but a lot of hikes/walks would be nice.
Has anyone got any ideas on good Swiss Alps locations that are easy to get to from Geneva ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 2 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 3 Verona and Lake Garda
- 4 20 Days in Europe
- 5 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 6 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 7 Andalucia in December
- 8 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 9 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 10 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 11 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 12 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 15 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 16 4 days in switzerland
- 17 European Cooking Secrets
- 18 Basque country ideas
- 19 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 20 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 21 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 22 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 23 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 24 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 25 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!