We are travelling into Geneva on the 6th of October this year and want to spend 5 or 6 nights down in the Alps
Ive heard that Zermatt is awesome with the Matterhorn. We probably arent looking to do any skiing, but a lot of hikes/walks would be nice.
Has anyone got any ideas on good Swiss Alps locations that are easy to get to from Geneva ?
Travelling to the Alps from Geneva
- 1 Madrid to Sevilla
- 2 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 4 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 5 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 6 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Traveling within Italy
- 9 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 10 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 11 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 12 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Travel by train or bus
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 23 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 24 Florence in October
- 25 Where to stop on Italy's west coast