We are travelling into Geneva on the 6th of October this year and want to spend 5 or 6 nights down in the Alps
Ive heard that Zermatt is awesome with the Matterhorn. We probably arent looking to do any skiing, but a lot of hikes/walks would be nice.
Has anyone got any ideas on good Swiss Alps locations that are easy to get to from Geneva ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Theater in London
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 itinerary set and first hotel booked - lookin for further hotel avice
- 4 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 5 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 6 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 7 Azores in February
- 8 Late March/ Early April in Italy
- 9 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 10 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 11 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 12 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 13 Umbria / Le Marche
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 16 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 17 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 18 Food in Positano
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Katyn massacres
- 22 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 23 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 24 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 25 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?