We are travelling into Geneva on the 6th of October this year and want to spend 5 or 6 nights down in the Alps
Ive heard that Zermatt is awesome with the Matterhorn. We probably arent looking to do any skiing, but a lot of hikes/walks would be nice.
Has anyone got any ideas on good Swiss Alps locations that are easy to get to from Geneva ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 2 Antiques shopping Rome
- 3 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 4 8 days in switzerland
- 5 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 6 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 7 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 8 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 9 12 Days in Italy
- 10 Health insurance coverage
- 11 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 12 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 13 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 14 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 15 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 16 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 17 Family vacay in Europe
- 18 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 19 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 20 Italy - best two central locations
- 21 Another Book List for Italy
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 23 Day trip suggestion from London
- 24 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 25 Back to Paris--need hotel advice