We are travelling into Geneva on the 6th of October this year and want to spend 5 or 6 nights down in the Alps
Ive heard that Zermatt is awesome with the Matterhorn. We probably arent looking to do any skiing, but a lot of hikes/walks would be nice.
Has anyone got any ideas on good Swiss Alps locations that are easy to get to from Geneva ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days with a Swindon base
- 2 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 3 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 4 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 5 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 6 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 7 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 8 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 9 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 10 Sicily transportation
- 11 Which Guided Tour ??
- 12 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 13 What Greek islands should I visit
- 14 One quick week -- where in France?
- 15 Brugge or Ghent?
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 18 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 19 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 20 Local markets in Italy
- 21 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance