We are travelling into Geneva on the 6th of October this year and want to spend 5 or 6 nights down in the Alps
Ive heard that Zermatt is awesome with the Matterhorn. We probably arent looking to do any skiing, but a lot of hikes/walks would be nice.
Has anyone got any ideas on good Swiss Alps locations that are easy to get to from Geneva ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in Provence in early June
- 2 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 3 Transportation
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 Things to do in Montpellier
- 11 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 12 Leather goods in Florence
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 19 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 20 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 21 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 22 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?