We are travelling into Geneva on the 6th of October this year and want to spend 5 or 6 nights down in the Alps
Ive heard that Zermatt is awesome with the Matterhorn. We probably arent looking to do any skiing, but a lot of hikes/walks would be nice.
Has anyone got any ideas on good Swiss Alps locations that are easy to get to from Geneva ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 2 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 3 Switzerland Hotels
- 4 Bosch Parade
- 5 Trains from Granada
- 6 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 7 Alhambra
- 8 3/4/ days South of France
- 9 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 10 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 11 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 12 Florence and Rome
- 13 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 14 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 15 Amalfi October 16-25
- 16 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 17 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 18 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 19 21 nights in England, please help
- 20 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 21 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 24 Trip report European honeymoon
- 25 Ireland-3 Weeks, 3 Bases