We've been invited to a wedding in Targu (or Tirgu) Neamt in NE Romania. Apparently there are three airports within a couple of hours drive (Iasi, Suceava and Bacau) but flight connections from the UK (Manchester) are pretty awful. What's the drive from Bucharest up to NE Romania like - should we consider that or just put up with the long connection times to the closer airports? As we'll hopefully be there for a few days before the wedding what else is worth visiting in the region?
Travelling to Targu Neamt in Romania
- 1 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 2 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 3 Car rental
- 4 Istanbul in April
- 5 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 6 Day trip to Capri
- 7 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 8 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 9 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 10 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 11 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 12 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 13 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 14 Tour-Free Travel
- 15 Parking in Reykjavik
- 16 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 17 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 18 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 19 Paris Recommendations
- 20 Rhine River Intinerary
- 21 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 22 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 23 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 France in 7 days