We've been invited to a wedding in Targu (or Tirgu) Neamt in NE Romania. Apparently there are three airports within a couple of hours drive (Iasi, Suceava and Bacau) but flight connections from the UK (Manchester) are pretty awful. What's the drive from Bucharest up to NE Romania like - should we consider that or just put up with the long connection times to the closer airports? As we'll hopefully be there for a few days before the wedding what else is worth visiting in the region?
Travelling to Targu Neamt in Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 4 Air pollution in Paris
- 5 France, Italy and Greec
- 6 gites de france or agritourism
- 7 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 8 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 9 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 10 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 11 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 12 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 Nice or Marseille??
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Dresden or Leipzig
- 18 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 19 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 20 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report