I need help desperately.
I've booked a return trip from SA to Madrid, Spain for August. Arrival 20h20 on 10th August, departing at 22h00 on 28th August. With the exception of two dates, 14th August for wedding in Malaga and 27th August for La Tomatina,Valencia I'm easy.
I'd love to pop over to Portugal to visit Fatima, so I was thinking of taking the overnight from Madrid to Lisbon(or Porto and then travel south to Lisbon) on the 10th at 21h50. Make the best use of time and not have to worry about the 1 night of accommodation. Would that be pushing it too fine in terms of flight delays or will I be ok. If this works out spend two days in Portugal(Visit the Catholic pilgrimage site Our Lady of Fátima Sanctuary, holy monuments like the Alcobaça Monastery and Batalha Monastery, and visit villages of Óbidos and Nazaré).
Then travel back to Spain, destination Malaga on the 13th to rest ahead of the celebrations. Not sure what the best mode of travel would be to get back to Malaga. Please help - guide....
From there, Tour de Spain! Any advice would be absolutely welcome. Oh and I need to book accommodation and submit the itinerary for Visa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Beaune France
- 3 Scotland Trip Report
- 4 Madrid airport question
- 5 Kayaking in Avignon
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Murren to Prague
- 9 What tips can you give about packing?
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Aix Provence
- 15 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 16 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 21 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 22 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?