I have a 14th month old and we would like to visit Spain.
We would like to know what are the recomended cities we should do? We have 10 days, and we don't want to travel too much around spain and we want something easier with a baby. Also how shall we travel with the baby within the different cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in March??
- 2 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 3 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 4 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 5 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 6 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 7 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 8 Dublin Ireland Advice Needed
- 9 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 12 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 13 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 14 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 15 Car service of choice in Rome? Uber?
- 16 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 17 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 18 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 19 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 20 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 21 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 22 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 23 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 24 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 25 please revew provence agenda