I have a 14th month old and we would like to visit Spain.
We would like to know what are the recomended cities we should do? We have 10 days, and we don't want to travel too much around spain and we want something easier with a baby. Also how shall we travel with the baby within the different cities?
Travelling to Spain with Baby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 2 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 3 7 Nights in Paris
- 4 Driving from Italy to France
- 5 Why don't the French want to work?
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 8 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 9 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 12 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 13 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 14 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 17 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 18 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Matisse at Tate
- 24 2 weeks in Europe
- 25 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary