I have a 14th month old and we would like to visit Spain.
We would like to know what are the recomended cities we should do? We have 10 days, and we don't want to travel too much around spain and we want something easier with a baby. Also how shall we travel with the baby within the different cities?
Travelling to Spain with Baby
- 1 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 2 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 10 Belgium
- 11 Navigo Decouverte
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 15 days in Europe,
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 22 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 23 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?