I have a 14th month old and we would like to visit Spain.
We would like to know what are the recomended cities we should do? We have 10 days, and we don't want to travel too much around spain and we want something easier with a baby. Also how shall we travel with the baby within the different cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 magnified mirror
- 5 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 6 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 12 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 15 Driving through Paris
- 16 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 San Sebastián
- 19 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 20 italy Cinque Terre
- 21 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 22 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 23 Can parking
- 24 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 25 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area