I have a 14th month old and we would like to visit Spain.
We would like to know what are the recomended cities we should do? We have 10 days, and we don't want to travel too much around spain and we want something easier with a baby. Also how shall we travel with the baby within the different cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안바카라•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 아시안바카라
- 2 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 3 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 4 Germany
- 5 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 6 Rome at Christmas
- 7 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 10 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 11 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 12 The DCC scam is spreading
- 13 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 14 4 Country Itinerary
- 15 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 16 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 17 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 18 Croatia Itenerary
- 19 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 20 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 21 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 22 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 23 14 days in Greece
- 24 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 25 Meteora/Kalambaka advice