I have a 14th month old and we would like to visit Spain.
We would like to know what are the recomended cities we should do? We have 10 days, and we don't want to travel too much around spain and we want something easier with a baby. Also how shall we travel with the baby within the different cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 2 Amsterdam, Germany
- 3 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 4 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/white-light-smile-teeth-whitener/
- 5 Ravenna Mosaics
- 6 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 9 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 10 Greece Itinerary
- 11 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 12 Flight connection in CDG
- 13 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 14 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 15 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 16 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 17 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 18 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 19 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 20 Our time in Rome
- 21 France for a month in 2017
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 24 Barcelona extension
- 25 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?