I have a 14th month old and we would like to visit Spain.
We would like to know what are the recomended cities we should do? We have 10 days, and we don't want to travel too much around spain and we want something easier with a baby. Also how shall we travel with the baby within the different cities?
Travelling to Spain with Baby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 3 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 4 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 London hotel
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 9 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 12 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 18 Prague - Tram #22
- 19 hotels in Seville
- 20 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Location of hotel in Rome
- 23 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 24 Need advice for this
- 25 Lake como area on motorcycles