I have a 14th month old and we would like to visit Spain.
We would like to know what are the recomended cities we should do? We have 10 days, and we don't want to travel too much around spain and we want something easier with a baby. Also how shall we travel with the baby within the different cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 2 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 3 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 6 Guides - Matera
- 7 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 8 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 9 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 10 Europe Sim card help
- 11 England and Wales by public transport
- 12 Buying flowers in London?
- 13 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 14 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 15 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 16 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 17 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 18 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 19 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 20 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 21 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 22 MiFi in Italy
- 23 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 24 One quick week -- where in France?
- 25 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary