I am travelling to Slovenia at the end of September with my husband and my daughter-age 10. We are planing to stay in Maribor for 3 days. We are mostly interested in cultural sights and some outdoor activities. Nothing to extreme. Maby some biking and hiking. Is it possible to rent a bike anywhere? What are the most interesting sights that we should see? Can anyone tell me more about it?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 2 PLITVICE LAKES
- 3 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 4 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 5 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 6 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 7 Montpellier to Arles
- 8 http://nutritionplanreview.com/white-light-smile-reviews/
- 9 Piazza Navona
- 10 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 11 Venice at Christmas
- 12 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 13 Seville bus information
- 14 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 15 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 16 Europe Itinerary
- 17 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 18 The highlands
- 19 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 20 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 21 Alhambra discount tickets
- 22 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 23 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 24 Berlin to Barcelona
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius