I am travelling to Slovenia at the end of September with my husband and my daughter-age 10. We are planing to stay in Maribor for 3 days. We are mostly interested in cultural sights and some outdoor activities. Nothing to extreme. Maby some biking and hiking. Is it possible to rent a bike anywhere? What are the most interesting sights that we should see? Can anyone tell me more about it?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I forgot my international driver permit
- 2 Home base for a month in France?
- 3 5 Days in Dublin
- 4 Greece in 15 Days
- 5 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 6 Florence Leather Shop - Real or Rip Off ?
- 7 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 8 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 9 Train Ticket Help
- 10 Our European adventures
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 13 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 14 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 15 Bordeaux TRIP
- 16 Barcelona completely overrated
- 17 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 18 Naples or Genoa
- 19 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 20 Munich restaurant recs
- 21 Norway accessories and must have
- 22 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 23 England and Wales by public transport
- 24 Norway holiday locations
- 25 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?