I am travelling to Slovenia at the end of September with my husband and my daughter-age 10. We are planing to stay in Maribor for 3 days. We are mostly interested in cultural sights and some outdoor activities. Nothing to extreme. Maby some biking and hiking. Is it possible to rent a bike anywhere? What are the most interesting sights that we should see? Can anyone tell me more about it?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brief trip report Naples
- 2 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 First Trip to Europe!
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 9 visa appointment experience
- 10 What to take to Germany
- 11 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 12 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 18 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 21 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 22 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 23 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 24 4 week trip Turkey
- 25 Holiday in Austria