I am travelling to Slovenia at the end of September with my husband and my daughter-age 10. We are planing to stay in Maribor for 3 days. We are mostly interested in cultural sights and some outdoor activities. Nothing to extreme. Maby some biking and hiking. Is it possible to rent a bike anywhere? What are the most interesting sights that we should see? Can anyone tell me more about it?
Thanks for your help!
travelling to slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 4 Luggage sizing
- 5 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 6 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 7 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 8 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 9 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 10 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 13 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 14 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 15 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 16 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 17 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 18 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 19 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 20 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 21 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 22 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 23 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 24 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 25 Wheelie Suitcases Ban