I am travelling to Slovenia at the end of September with my husband and my daughter-age 10. We are planing to stay in Maribor for 3 days. We are mostly interested in cultural sights and some outdoor activities. Nothing to extreme. Maby some biking and hiking. Is it possible to rent a bike anywhere? What are the most interesting sights that we should see? Can anyone tell me more about it?
Thanks for your help!
travelling to slovenia
- 1 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 2 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 3 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 6 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 TGV and Provence questions
- 9 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 Dresden Train Station
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 rent car / Munich
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 23 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich