I am travelling to Slovenia at the end of September with my husband and my daughter-age 10. We are planing to stay in Maribor for 3 days. We are mostly interested in cultural sights and some outdoor activities. Nothing to extreme. Maby some biking and hiking. Is it possible to rent a bike anywhere? What are the most interesting sights that we should see? Can anyone tell me more about it?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 게임몽 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 4 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Travelling Iceland
- 7 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 8 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Portugal rental car
- 11 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 12 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 13 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 14 Trastevere Food
- 15 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 16 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 17 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 18 Sim Cards
- 19 Nightime Tivoli
- 20 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 IWM
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Amalfi Coast