I am travelling to Slovenia at the end of September with my husband and my daughter-age 10. We are planing to stay in Maribor for 3 days. We are mostly interested in cultural sights and some outdoor activities. Nothing to extreme. Maby some biking and hiking. Is it possible to rent a bike anywhere? What are the most interesting sights that we should see? Can anyone tell me more about it?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 4 Italy Trip Report
- 5 One day in milan
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 8 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 9 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 10 Transportation Question Italy
- 11 London Restaurants
- 12 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 13 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 14 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 15 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 16 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 17 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 18 Virgin Trains East Coast Punctuality
- 19 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 24 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 25 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.