I am travelling to Slovenia at the end of September with my husband and my daughter-age 10. We are planing to stay in Maribor for 3 days. We are mostly interested in cultural sights and some outdoor activities. Nothing to extreme. Maby some biking and hiking. Is it possible to rent a bike anywhere? What are the most interesting sights that we should see? Can anyone tell me more about it?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 2 Must do/see in Rome
- 3 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 4 Our first trip to Europe
- 5 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 6 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 7 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 8 Texans Take a Tour
- 9 Tales of the Texas Two; or, Ladies in London
- 10 London for work Paris for play!
- 11 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 12 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 13 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 14 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 15 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 16 Help - Fly back from Rome or Milan?
- 17 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 18 Umbrella Stroller for Central Europe
- 19 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 20 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 21 Free use of a owned apartment in Berlin
- 22 Winery tours
- 23 Prague Trip Report
- 24 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 25 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona