We have a 4 month old andr planning to travel to Paris, Zurich and Geneva. Can you suggest the best route and places to visit.
Travelling to Paris, Zurich, Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 Northern Europe in April-May
- 3 Iwango went…to Nice
- 4 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 5 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 6 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 7 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 8 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 caroline_venezia
- 11 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 15 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 First time to Switzerland
- 18 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 19 Italy dolomites
- 20 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 22 First time Ireland trip
- 23 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 24 Switzerland help...?
- 25 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam