We are a family of 6 travelling from Milan to Paris through Switzerland. We will do this in early October. We are travelling with 3 members above 70 and a child of 7.
We want to take the most scenic routes from Milan to Paris and have two nights and three days to do so.
My plan was to take the Bernina express till St Moritz and then the next day take the Glacier express to Zermatt. Then on the third day travel from Zermatt to Paris.
Is this doable at all? Any other suggestions will be most welcome. I know this is a very short duration and we will not be able to do justice to any of the towns or cities, hence we wanted to just pass through this time.
Do let me know if it is feasible or if there are any alternatives that you can suggest.
Thanks so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 5 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 6 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 7 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 8 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 9 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 12 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 16 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 22 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 23 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence