We are a family of 6 travelling from Milan to Paris through Switzerland. We will do this in early October. We are travelling with 3 members above 70 and a child of 7.
We want to take the most scenic routes from Milan to Paris and have two nights and three days to do so.
My plan was to take the Bernina express till St Moritz and then the next day take the Glacier express to Zermatt. Then on the third day travel from Zermatt to Paris.
Is this doable at all? Any other suggestions will be most welcome. I know this is a very short duration and we will not be able to do justice to any of the towns or cities, hence we wanted to just pass through this time.
Do let me know if it is feasible or if there are any alternatives that you can suggest.
Thanks so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 2 Milan and Lake Como
- 3 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 4 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 7 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 10 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 13 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 14 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 15 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 16 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 17 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 18 Salzburg itinerary review
- 19 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 20 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?