We are a family of 6 travelling from Milan to Paris through Switzerland. We will do this in early October. We are travelling with 3 members above 70 and a child of 7.
We want to take the most scenic routes from Milan to Paris and have two nights and three days to do so.
My plan was to take the Bernina express till St Moritz and then the next day take the Glacier express to Zermatt. Then on the third day travel from Zermatt to Paris.
Is this doable at all? Any other suggestions will be most welcome. I know this is a very short duration and we will not be able to do justice to any of the towns or cities, hence we wanted to just pass through this time.
Do let me know if it is feasible or if there are any alternatives that you can suggest.
Thanks so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 3 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Road trip with our dog
- 7 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 Douro Valley in January?
- 10 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 13 Munich and....???
- 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 17 italy Cinque Terre
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 21 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris