We are a family of 6 travelling from Milan to Paris through Switzerland. We will do this in early October. We are travelling with 3 members above 70 and a child of 7.
We want to take the most scenic routes from Milan to Paris and have two nights and three days to do so.
My plan was to take the Bernina express till St Moritz and then the next day take the Glacier express to Zermatt. Then on the third day travel from Zermatt to Paris.
Is this doable at all? Any other suggestions will be most welcome. I know this is a very short duration and we will not be able to do justice to any of the towns or cities, hence we wanted to just pass through this time.
Do let me know if it is feasible or if there are any alternatives that you can suggest.
Thanks so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 영종도카지노■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■생방송카지노な생방송카지노
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 3 days solo in London
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 Chania
- 6 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 7 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 12 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Studying art in English in venice
- 15 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 16 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 19 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 20 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 23 French language immersion schools in France
- 24 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam