We are a family of 6 travelling from Milan to Paris through Switzerland. We will do this in early October. We are travelling with 3 members above 70 and a child of 7.
We want to take the most scenic routes from Milan to Paris and have two nights and three days to do so.
My plan was to take the Bernina express till St Moritz and then the next day take the Glacier express to Zermatt. Then on the third day travel from Zermatt to Paris.
Is this doable at all? Any other suggestions will be most welcome. I know this is a very short duration and we will not be able to do justice to any of the towns or cities, hence we wanted to just pass through this time.
Do let me know if it is feasible or if there are any alternatives that you can suggest.
Thanks so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 3 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 4 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 5 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 6 Where to stay in Umbria
- 7 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 8 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 9 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 10 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 11 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 First Trip to Ireland
- 13 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 14 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 17 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Tattoos in Italy
- 20 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Another Question re Scotland
- 23 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 24 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 25 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...