We are a family of 6 travelling from Milan to Paris through Switzerland. We will do this in early October. We are travelling with 3 members above 70 and a child of 7.
We want to take the most scenic routes from Milan to Paris and have two nights and three days to do so.
My plan was to take the Bernina express till St Moritz and then the next day take the Glacier express to Zermatt. Then on the third day travel from Zermatt to Paris.
Is this doable at all? Any other suggestions will be most welcome. I know this is a very short duration and we will not be able to do justice to any of the towns or cities, hence we wanted to just pass through this time.
Do let me know if it is feasible or if there are any alternatives that you can suggest.
Thanks so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 2 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 3 Swiss Travel Pass
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 6 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 7 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 24 hours in Zurich
- 10 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 11 Summer Travel order
- 12 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 Trip suggestion
- 17 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Dijon in December!
- 23 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 24 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?