We are a family of 6 travelling from Milan to Paris through Switzerland. We will do this in early October. We are travelling with 3 members above 70 and a child of 7.
We want to take the most scenic routes from Milan to Paris and have two nights and three days to do so.
My plan was to take the Bernina express till St Moritz and then the next day take the Glacier express to Zermatt. Then on the third day travel from Zermatt to Paris.
Is this doable at all? Any other suggestions will be most welcome. I know this is a very short duration and we will not be able to do justice to any of the towns or cities, hence we wanted to just pass through this time.
Do let me know if it is feasible or if there are any alternatives that you can suggest.
Thanks so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 4 Vatican tour
- 5 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 6 Day in Capri
- 7 alcazar question and seville advice
- 8 TSA Precheck
- 9 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Paris travel help
- 14 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 15 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 18 Rome hotel
- 19 Villa in Italy
- 20 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 21 Help me make this possible!
- 22 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 25 One night in the Dolomites