We are a family of 6 travelling from Milan to Paris through Switzerland. We will do this in early October. We are travelling with 3 members above 70 and a child of 7.
We want to take the most scenic routes from Milan to Paris and have two nights and three days to do so.
My plan was to take the Bernina express till St Moritz and then the next day take the Glacier express to Zermatt. Then on the third day travel from Zermatt to Paris.
Is this doable at all? Any other suggestions will be most welcome. I know this is a very short duration and we will not be able to do justice to any of the towns or cities, hence we wanted to just pass through this time.
Do let me know if it is feasible or if there are any alternatives that you can suggest.
Thanks so much...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 길동오피 아달 길동건마 www.adal.ml 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 3 아찔한달리기 www.adal.ml 제주도오피 제주도건마 제주도휴게텔 제주도마사지
- 4 신논현오피 아달 신논현건마 www.adal.ml 신논현휴게텔 신논현마사지
- 5 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 6 Nafplio to Hydra
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 9 시흥오피 아찔한 달리기 시흥건마 www.adal.ml 시흥휴게텔 시흥마사지 시흥키스방
- 10 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 14 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 15 Santorini lodging
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 21 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 info Faro & Algarve
- 24 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 25 Italian Honeymoon Advice