me n my wife are planning a trip to nice/monaco ,cinque terre, florence, venice and rome
i would like to know how should i travel..
start from nice/monaco and then fly to venice and then take a train to florence ..cinque terre and rome
start from nice/monaco ..take a train to cinque terre..florence..venice..and then rome
i have heard trains from nice/monaco to cinque terre are complicated and long, i would prefer faster transport...
thanks in advance
travelling to nice-cinqueterre-florence-rome-venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Scottish Passport
- 3 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 4 Barcelona free tours??
- 5 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 6 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 7 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 8 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 9 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 10 Viator.com in Turkey
- 11 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 12 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 13 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 14 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Air France strike
- 17 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 18 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 22 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 23 London: Queen's Palace Guard Strikes Own Beat...
- 24 Airbnb scam
- 25 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks