me n my wife are planning a trip to nice/monaco ,cinque terre, florence, venice and rome
i would like to know how should i travel..
start from nice/monaco and then fly to venice and then take a train to florence ..cinque terre and rome
start from nice/monaco ..take a train to cinque terre..florence..venice..and then rome
i have heard trains from nice/monaco to cinque terre are complicated and long, i would prefer faster transport...
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/lumabella/
- 2 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Crete Holiday
- 5 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 6 Travel in Europe
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Rome to Venice
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 One free day in Barcelona
- 11 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 14 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 18 Sicily help
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Christmas markets
- 21 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 22 PARIS
- 23 Germany or Sweden
- 24 Alitala
- 25 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid