me n my wife are planning a trip to nice/monaco ,cinque terre, florence, venice and rome
i would like to know how should i travel..
start from nice/monaco and then fly to venice and then take a train to florence ..cinque terre and rome
start from nice/monaco ..take a train to cinque terre..florence..venice..and then rome
i have heard trains from nice/monaco to cinque terre are complicated and long, i would prefer faster transport...
thanks in advance
travelling to nice-cinqueterre-florence-rome-venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling in France by train
- 2 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 3 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 4 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 5 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 8 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 9 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 10 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 11 Arc de Triumph Question
- 12 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 13 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 14 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 15 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 16 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 17 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 20 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 21 Paris November 2014
- 22 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 23 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 24 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 25 Which lake to visit in Italy