me n my wife are planning a trip to nice/monaco ,cinque terre, florence, venice and rome
i would like to know how should i travel..
start from nice/monaco and then fly to venice and then take a train to florence ..cinque terre and rome
start from nice/monaco ..take a train to cinque terre..florence..venice..and then rome
i have heard trains from nice/monaco to cinque terre are complicated and long, i would prefer faster transport...
thanks in advance
travelling to nice-cinqueterre-florence-rome-venice
- 1 Stop over in France
- 2 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 3 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 6 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 7 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 8 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 9 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 10 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 11 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 12 Northern Italy
- 13 Home base in Provence in July
- 14 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 15 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 16 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 17 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 18 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 19 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 20 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 21 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 22 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 23 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 24 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 25 Prague Itinerary