me n my wife are planning a trip to nice/monaco ,cinque terre, florence, venice and rome
i would like to know how should i travel..
start from nice/monaco and then fly to venice and then take a train to florence ..cinque terre and rome
start from nice/monaco ..take a train to cinque terre..florence..venice..and then rome
i have heard trains from nice/monaco to cinque terre are complicated and long, i would prefer faster transport...
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 Car rental leaving Rome
- 4 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 5 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 6 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 7 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 8 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 9 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 10 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 11 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 12 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 13 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Car Rental in Italy
- 17 Rue des Rosiers
- 18 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 19 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 First Trip to Europe!
- 22 Paris Under Seige...
- 23 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 24 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 25 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?