me n my wife are planning a trip to nice/monaco ,cinque terre, florence, venice and rome
i would like to know how should i travel..
start from nice/monaco and then fly to venice and then take a train to florence ..cinque terre and rome
start from nice/monaco ..take a train to cinque terre..florence..venice..and then rome
i have heard trains from nice/monaco to cinque terre are complicated and long, i would prefer faster transport...
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 2 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 3 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 4 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 5 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 6 Santorini
- 7 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 8 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 9 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 15 Path of the gods.
- 16 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 17 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 18 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 19 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 20 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 21 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 22 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 23 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 24 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 25 Cordoba or Granada?