me n my wife are planning a trip to nice/monaco ,cinque terre, florence, venice and rome
i would like to know how should i travel..
start from nice/monaco and then fly to venice and then take a train to florence ..cinque terre and rome
start from nice/monaco ..take a train to cinque terre..florence..venice..and then rome
i have heard trains from nice/monaco to cinque terre are complicated and long, i would prefer faster transport...
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vigo Spain????
- 2 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 3 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 4 Visiting Zurich
- 5 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 6 Paris in August
- 7 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 8 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 9 Christmas in Spain
- 10 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 11 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 12 Train travel to and from Paris
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Zadar or Sibenik
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 18 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 19 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 20 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 21 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 22 Driving in Italy
- 23 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 24 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 25 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time