me n my wife are planning a trip to nice/monaco ,cinque terre, florence, venice and rome
i would like to know how should i travel..
start from nice/monaco and then fly to venice and then take a train to florence ..cinque terre and rome
start from nice/monaco ..take a train to cinque terre..florence..venice..and then rome
i have heard trains from nice/monaco to cinque terre are complicated and long, i would prefer faster transport...
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 Moscow Favorites
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 7 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 8 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 11 Ibiiza Spain
- 12 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 13 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 14 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 15 Cartagena Spain
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 18 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 19 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 20 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 21 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 22 Help with Ireland Trip
- 23 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 24 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 25 Exchange ZAR in Turkey