myself with another teacher are taking 16 high school students to helsinki, finland and we are seeking leads on places for 16 students (aged 15 - 19) who will be travelling with us to helsinki in April 2012. We need to be in the same hotel and we are willing to stay in hostels, or one and two star hotels. We are looking at places that are safe and secure with locks and have easy access to public transportation, closer to the city center.
any leads would help - thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Germany train help!
- 3 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 4 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 5 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 6 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 10 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 15 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 16 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 17 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Acropolis Athens