myself with another teacher are taking 16 high school students to helsinki, finland and we are seeking leads on places for 16 students (aged 15 - 19) who will be travelling with us to helsinki in April 2012. We need to be in the same hotel and we are willing to stay in hostels, or one and two star hotels. We are looking at places that are safe and secure with locks and have easy access to public transportation, closer to the city center.
any leads would help - thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 2 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 3 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 4 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 5 Istanbul tour guides?
- 6 3 months to travel Europe!
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 student in denmark
- 9 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 10 What to see in Dresden...
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 12 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 13 Sienna with kids
- 14 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 15 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 16 Day River trips from Porto
- 17 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 18 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 19 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 20 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 21 Places to visits near Porto
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 23 Tour or independent
- 24 Vet my itinerary
- 25 Berlin>Dresden>Prague