myself with another teacher are taking 16 high school students to helsinki, finland and we are seeking leads on places for 16 students (aged 15 - 19) who will be travelling with us to helsinki in April 2012. We need to be in the same hotel and we are willing to stay in hostels, or one and two star hotels. We are looking at places that are safe and secure with locks and have easy access to public transportation, closer to the city center.
any leads would help - thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 Firt time VISA applicant
- 5 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 6 Murren to Prague
- 7 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 8 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 9 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 10 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 15 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 18 Need Information about French Alps
- 19 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 20 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 21 France Itinerary Advice
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 25 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid