myself with another teacher are taking 16 high school students to helsinki, finland and we are seeking leads on places for 16 students (aged 15 - 19) who will be travelling with us to helsinki in April 2012. We need to be in the same hotel and we are willing to stay in hostels, or one and two star hotels. We are looking at places that are safe and secure with locks and have easy access to public transportation, closer to the city center.
any leads would help - thanks!
travelling to helsinki, finland with high school students
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Europe in winter
- 3 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 4 Two Days in Prague
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 7 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 8 What to see and do in London for a week?
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 11 Giverny in early October?
- 12 Norway Advice
- 13 Renfe site
- 14 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 15 Cornwall or Paris?
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 19 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 20 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 21 Trip Report, part 1
- 22 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 23 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 24 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 25 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges