myself with another teacher are taking 16 high school students to helsinki, finland and we are seeking leads on places for 16 students (aged 15 - 19) who will be travelling with us to helsinki in April 2012. We need to be in the same hotel and we are willing to stay in hostels, or one and two star hotels. We are looking at places that are safe and secure with locks and have easy access to public transportation, closer to the city center.
any leads would help - thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 2 Paris Picture Overlays
- 3 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 4 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 5 Malpensa - Verona
- 6 Italy itinerary - activity suggestions
- 7 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 8 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 9 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 10 Greece after the Vote
- 11 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 12 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 13 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 14 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 15 Italian rail travel
- 16 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 17 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 18 My Trip to Spain blew up. Need Barcelona help
- 19 Portugal Transportation
- 20 Amsterdam River Cruise Terminal to The Hague
- 21 2 Week European Itinerary
- 22 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 23 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 24 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 25 Provence planning