myself with another teacher are taking 16 high school students to helsinki, finland and we are seeking leads on places for 16 students (aged 15 - 19) who will be travelling with us to helsinki in April 2012. We need to be in the same hotel and we are willing to stay in hostels, or one and two star hotels. We are looking at places that are safe and secure with locks and have easy access to public transportation, closer to the city center.
any leads would help - thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 2 Need help in travel planning
- 3 French immersion courses in France
- 4 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 5 Puglia or La Langhe
- 6 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 7 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 8 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 9 Visiting Spain in January
- 10 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 11 Portugal itinerary help
- 12 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 13 Europe in late January
- 14 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 17 Paris---baguette question???
- 18 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 19 Scenic Driving Routes
- 20 Berlin
- 21 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 22 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 23 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 24 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 25 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary