myself with another teacher are taking 16 high school students to helsinki, finland and we are seeking leads on places for 16 students (aged 15 - 19) who will be travelling with us to helsinki in April 2012. We need to be in the same hotel and we are willing to stay in hostels, or one and two star hotels. We are looking at places that are safe and secure with locks and have easy access to public transportation, closer to the city center.
any leads would help - thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 2 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 3 GPS vs Google Maps
- 4 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 5 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 10 nights in France
- 10 Questions about Italy again
- 11 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 12 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 15 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 16 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 19 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 20 Car rental in Caen?
- 21 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 22 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?