myself with another teacher are taking 16 high school students to helsinki, finland and we are seeking leads on places for 16 students (aged 15 - 19) who will be travelling with us to helsinki in April 2012. We need to be in the same hotel and we are willing to stay in hostels, or one and two star hotels. We are looking at places that are safe and secure with locks and have easy access to public transportation, closer to the city center.
any leads would help - thanks!
travelling to helsinki, finland with high school students
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Duoro river cruises
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Munich and Dachau
- 5 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 6 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Small group for Colosseum
- 9 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 10 Useful website for France
- 11 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 12 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 13 London visit
- 14 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 15 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 22 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe