I'm travelling from India to Europe for the first time this November for 10-14 days. I reach around 7th and definitely want to land in London. Want to spend 3-4 days there and then move on to see maybe 2 more cities. I want to backpack, live in hostels on a reasonable budget. I'd like to see cities/towns street style, visit flea markets and explore street art. (Not the architecture, museum art galleries type) I enjoy visiting the countryside and mountains as much as beaches and deserts so no particular preferences there.
Need advice on:
Best cities to visit weather wise from London onward?
Best mode of travel?
What kind of per day budget should I have in mind?
Any websites/apps I should check out for information on hostels and travel in Europe?
Is it advisable to book tickets and hostels in advance or can I do it as I go?
Any other tips or advice?
I know that's a lot of questions but any advice will be hugely appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Paris to Italy
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Driving through Paris
- 7 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 10 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 23 Electrical Power Conversion
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?