I'm travelling from India to Europe for the first time this November for 10-14 days. I reach around 7th and definitely want to land in London. Want to spend 3-4 days there and then move on to see maybe 2 more cities. I want to backpack, live in hostels on a reasonable budget. I'd like to see cities/towns street style, visit flea markets and explore street art. (Not the architecture, museum art galleries type) I enjoy visiting the countryside and mountains as much as beaches and deserts so no particular preferences there.
Need advice on:
Best cities to visit weather wise from London onward?
Best mode of travel?
What kind of per day budget should I have in mind?
Any websites/apps I should check out for information on hostels and travel in Europe?
Is it advisable to book tickets and hostels in advance or can I do it as I go?
Any other tips or advice?
I know that's a lot of questions but any advice will be hugely appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 2 The specific levels of existence
- 3 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 4 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 5 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 8 2 weeks Europe trip
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 13 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 16 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 17 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 18 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 19 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 20 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 21 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles