I will be travelling to Europe in October from the 15th to the 30th.
I will be flying into Paris on the 15th and leaving from Munich on the 30th. I want to visit Paris, France the onto Brussels,Belgium > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Berlin, Germany > Prague, Czech Republic then back to Munich, Germany for my flight leaving on the 30th.
I want to spend a couple of days in each city and then move on.
What is my best/cost-effective option to travel via train? I will most likely stay in Hostels to keep the costs at a minimum. Which Hostels are the best bet for a single traveller? How much spending money should I bring?
Any and ALL assistance is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 4 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 7 Revised itinerary for italy
- 8 Bernina Express mid-March
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Flamenco in October
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 4 days itinerary for France
- 20 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 21 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily