I will be travelling to Europe in October from the 15th to the 30th.
I will be flying into Paris on the 15th and leaving from Munich on the 30th. I want to visit Paris, France the onto Brussels,Belgium > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Berlin, Germany > Prague, Czech Republic then back to Munich, Germany for my flight leaving on the 30th.
I want to spend a couple of days in each city and then move on.
What is my best/cost-effective option to travel via train? I will most likely stay in Hostels to keep the costs at a minimum. Which Hostels are the best bet for a single traveller? How much spending money should I bring?
Any and ALL assistance is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 Castle Stays in Wales
- 3 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 4 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Can parking
- 10 italy Cinque Terre
- 11 San Sebastián
- 12 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 13 Zurich to Milan trip
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 20 Driving through Paris
- 21 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 22 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 23 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg