I will be travelling to Europe in October from the 15th to the 30th.
I will be flying into Paris on the 15th and leaving from Munich on the 30th. I want to visit Paris, France the onto Brussels,Belgium > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Berlin, Germany > Prague, Czech Republic then back to Munich, Germany for my flight leaving on the 30th.
I want to spend a couple of days in each city and then move on.
What is my best/cost-effective option to travel via train? I will most likely stay in Hostels to keep the costs at a minimum. Which Hostels are the best bet for a single traveller? How much spending money should I bring?
Any and ALL assistance is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 3 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 4 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 7 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Tracking the Weather
- 10 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 11 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 14 Europe itinerary help!
- 15 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 18 Which Day?
- 19 barcelona neighborhood
- 20 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€