I will be travelling to Europe in October from the 15th to the 30th.
I will be flying into Paris on the 15th and leaving from Munich on the 30th. I want to visit Paris, France the onto Brussels,Belgium > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Berlin, Germany > Prague, Czech Republic then back to Munich, Germany for my flight leaving on the 30th.
I want to spend a couple of days in each city and then move on.
What is my best/cost-effective option to travel via train? I will most likely stay in Hostels to keep the costs at a minimum. Which Hostels are the best bet for a single traveller? How much spending money should I bring?
Any and ALL assistance is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 K-Day
- 2 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 3 UK Visa Help
- 4 Cell Phone Question
- 5 Skye to Edinburgh
- 6 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 7 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 8 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 11 Spain in December
- 12 advance tickets?
- 13 Help required with Itinerary
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 19 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 20 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 21 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 24 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 25 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor