I am travelling to dublin for next few days . Can some body suggest which are the best indian restaurants in dublin to enjoy authentic indian food. I like both vegetarian and non veg both. I am staying near Ranelagh. So place near Ranelagh and Citi center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 3 Praiano
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 Help please
- 8 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 13 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 14 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 17 Rome to venice
- 18 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 19 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 21 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Areas in Milan
- 24 Melia Colbert Paris
- 25 Perugia
Travelling to Dublin - Top Indians Restaurants to enjoy Authentic Food