I am arriving in Paris on 27th Dec. I am planning to visit Brussels through rain. Can any body please suggest me good site for booking trains online. Will it be too late for me to go to train station on 28th and try to get a ticket? Where do i see schedules for train between Paris and Brussels?
What are good places to visit in Belgium during December? Does it snow heavily?
travelling to belgium. Suggestions?
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 3 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 4 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 5 Nice
- 6 Last monte Paris apartment
- 7 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 8 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 9 HELP stuck in Italy
- 10 I Need To Vent!
- 11 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 14 Train tickets
- 15 San Lorenzo Market
- 16 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 17 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 18 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 19 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 20 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 21 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 22 Cuenca or Toledo
- 23 Wimpy's
- 24 semi escorted tours
- 25 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy