I am planning to drive to Andorra from Spain(Girona)in February. Does any one knows the quality of roads in that area? How safe is to drive in winter?
Also, given that I will arrive there in Girona late in the night, could somebody recommend a city/village/hostelo on the way to pass the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano or Sorrento?
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Switzerland in September
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 My final Prague itinerary
- 7 Last minute trip to Capri
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 weekend from cologne germany
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 14 13 nights in switzerland
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Earthquake near Naples
- 17 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 18 London Theater
- 19 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 20 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 23 Munich itinerary review
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg