I am planning to drive to Andorra from Spain(Girona)in February. Does any one knows the quality of roads in that area? How safe is to drive in winter?
Also, given that I will arrive there in Girona late in the night, could somebody recommend a city/village/hostelo on the way to pass the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노№【RAM300.COM】№ 안전한 인터넷 카지노 사이트
- 2 Escorted Tours
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 5 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 6 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 9 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 10 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 11 2 Months in Sicily
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 What tips can you give about packing?
- 14 Le Marche, Italy
- 15 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 16 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 17 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 18 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 19 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 20 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 21 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 22 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 23 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 24 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 25 Driving from Munich to Barcelona