I am planning to drive to Andorra from Spain(Girona)in February. Does any one knows the quality of roads in that area? How safe is to drive in winter?
Also, given that I will arrive there in Girona late in the night, could somebody recommend a city/village/hostelo on the way to pass the night?
Travelling to Androrra by car
- 1 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 5 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 6 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 7 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 8 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 11 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 14 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 15 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 18 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 21 Backpacking through Europe
- 22 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 23 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 24 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 25 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?