I am planning to drive to Andorra from Spain(Girona)in February. Does any one knows the quality of roads in that area? How safe is to drive in winter?
Also, given that I will arrive there in Girona late in the night, could somebody recommend a city/village/hostelo on the way to pass the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Russia in two weeks in December
- 2 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 3 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 4 Schengen Rule
- 5 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 6 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 10 Norway Honeymoon
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 13 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 14 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 15 Our future trip to Greece
- 16 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 19 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Pay attention to your watches !
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers