I am planning to drive to Andorra from Spain(Girona)in February. Does any one knows the quality of roads in that area? How safe is to drive in winter?
Also, given that I will arrive there in Girona late in the night, could somebody recommend a city/village/hostelo on the way to pass the night?
Travelling to Androrra by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 6 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 9 By train to and out of Prague
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 12 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 15 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 16 5 Observations About Paris
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 19 Berlin
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Airport ATMs
- 22 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 23 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 24 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 25 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips