I am planning to drive to Andorra from Spain(Girona)in February. Does any one knows the quality of roads in that area? How safe is to drive in winter?
Also, given that I will arrive there in Girona late in the night, could somebody recommend a city/village/hostelo on the way to pass the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 2 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 3 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 4 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 7 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 8 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 9 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 10 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 11 Marseille Airport rental return
- 12 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 13 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 14 Alhambra
- 15 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 16 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 17 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 20 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 21 Italy weather last week of March.
- 22 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 23 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 24 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 25 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?