We would like to travel on the Orient Express next year. What have fodorites who have been on the train have to say? Is it worth it, or overpriced? Also, which of the European routes would you recommend? Which is the original route? Is it possible to get specials for travelling on the train? Thank you.
Travelling on the ORIENT EXPRESS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Foie gras, redux
- 2 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 3 Dublin Tour Companies
- 4 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 5 Day trips from Seville
- 6 Oktoberfest reservations
- 7 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 8 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 9 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 10 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 11 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 What still confounds you about travel?
- 17 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 18 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 19 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 20 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Train to Airport in Venice
- 23 Golfing in Ireland
- 24 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 25 Bavaria & Dolomites